1. Family Mart, 7-Eleven, and other convenience stores have everything.
2. Before every election, the streets look like this:
3. Taipei has the coolest cafés.
4. Eslite Dunnan is the world's only 24-hour bookstore.
5. Karaoke is a 24/7 sport too.
6. Shrimping's also 24/7.
7. You won't recognize 50% of the things sold at your local market.
8. Beef noodle soup is Taipei's official religion.
9. Yonghe has the best breakfast.
10. There's a great bar called That Fucking Place.
11. There's a toilet-themed restaurant.
Keep Taipei weird, yall.