1. What if we made TV shows about healthy lunch instead of violent political revenge?
2. House of Chards: great name for a salad bar. Someone please open this.
3. “Let’s go to House of Chards for lunch. Stuff our face-holes with leafy greens. Put some fiber in the good old roughage bin.”
4. “I just had lunch 20 minutes ago. Now I’m hungry again.”
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹