1. What if we made TV shows about healthy lunch instead of violent political revenge?
2. House of Chards: great name for a salad bar. Someone please open this.
3. “Let’s go to House of Chards for lunch. Stuff our face-holes with leafy greens. Put some fiber in the good old roughage bin.”
4. “I just had lunch 20 minutes ago. Now I’m hungry again.”
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of conning Hillary Clinton in a Twitter rant Friday morning.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.