I hate vampire drug cartels more than I hate toxic mortgage-backed securities.
2. Take-out in Hong Kong:
5. Welcome to my show, yall:
7. Day care:
You did not have permission at all.
8. The magic of breast shampoo:
10. 21st birthday:
12. Sex ed:
13. Don’t we all?
14. Voted most Socratic cop of Kowloon:
15. I tend to creep outside, personally:
17. Haunted toilets:
20. Honeymoon in Hong Kong:
21. A good tweet:
22. Bide your turn:
24. Don’t we all:
25. So many drug lords in HK:
27. Making the best of a grabby situation:
28. Unusual prepositions:
29. “You want to be the toppest fight, shit!”
30. Damning by faint praise:
32. A Wacky Scene:
33. Tweetable summaries:
35. Kung fu slut-shamers:
36. Lost and found:
39. Afterschool PSA specials:
40. I wonder at the question:
41. There is no such thing as unnecessary cheese:
42. A gentle conversation:
Massive props to HK Subtitles for rounding up these screenshots.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸