I hate vampire drug cartels more than I hate toxic mortgage-backed securities.
2. Take-out in Hong Kong:
5. Welcome to my show, yall:
7. Day care:
You did not have permission at all.
8. The magic of breast shampoo:
10. 21st birthday:
12. Sex ed:
13. Don’t we all?
14. Voted most Socratic cop of Kowloon:
15. I tend to creep outside, personally:
17. Haunted toilets:
20. Honeymoon in Hong Kong:
21. A good tweet:
22. Bide your turn:
24. Don’t we all:
25. So many drug lords in HK:
27. Making the best of a grabby situation:
28. Unusual prepositions:
29. “You want to be the toppest fight, shit!”
30. Damning by faint praise:
32. A Wacky Scene:
33. Tweetable summaries:
35. Kung fu slut-shamers:
36. Lost and found:
39. Afterschool PSA specials:
40. I wonder at the question:
41. There is no such thing as unnecessary cheese:
42. A gentle conversation:
Massive props to HK Subtitles for rounding up these screenshots.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.