10. Heads of culture.
Pop culture portraits by James Charles
12. If the Guggemheim awards you $100,000, the world better see it.
When the Guggenheim Foundation gave him a $100,000 art prize, Hans-Peter Feldmann (who said “there’s no money in art”, and had never enjoyed such wealth) wanted people to see how much that actually meant.
14. Money monuments.
17. Thank you for your kind attention. Please refrain from smoking money indoors.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.