4. And when they finally start returning your letters–
6. Being yelled at by Mr. Resetti will seem like a walk in the park.
7. They’ll talk such smack behind your back.
8. You’ll try to escape the neverending gauntlet of shopping, mortgage, and home-improvement hell–
9. –But everyone will judge you by the clothes you wear, the furniture you buy, the zip code of your paltry house.
10. They’ll talk about hipsters a whole lot.
13. And Phyllis will never let you write back to your mom.
20. And this DJ guitarist dog.
21. And this down-and-out shoeshiner dude.
22. Guard your feels in New Leaf. Animal Crossing is HARSH.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰