1. Got a friend with an iPhone? Try these harmless pranks on them today!
1. Take a screenshot of your friend’s home screen (press the Power + Home buttons at the same time)
2. Hold the Home button until their apps start wiggling.
3. Drag all their Home Screen apps to the right onto another screen. Press the Home button when done to stop the wiggling.
4. Go to Settings > Wallpapers & Brightness > Choose A New Wallpaper and set their Home Screen wallpaper to the screenshot you just took.
Now, when they tap the apps on their home screen, nothing will happen.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎