1. It’s not scary at all.
2. It has a very poor rating in Rotten Tomatoes.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker is in it.
4. And she sings.
5. The little girl is very annoying
6. There’s a lot of awkward scenes.
7. The way the witches die is very stupid.
8. The witches overreact all the time.
9. There’s a friendly zombie. Zombies are not friendly.
10. This poor cat gets killed.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."