1. It’s not scary at all.
2. It has a very poor rating in Rotten Tomatoes.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker is in it.
4. And she sings.
5. The little girl is very annoying
6. There’s a lot of awkward scenes.
7. The way the witches die is very stupid.
8. The witches overreact all the time.
9. There’s a friendly zombie. Zombies are not friendly.
10. This poor cat gets killed.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨