1. It’s not scary at all.
2. It has a very poor rating in Rotten Tomatoes.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker is in it.
4. And she sings.
5. The little girl is very annoying
6. There’s a lot of awkward scenes.
7. The way the witches die is very stupid.
8. The witches overreact all the time.
9. There’s a friendly zombie. Zombies are not friendly.
10. This poor cat gets killed.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.