1. You wait until it is absolutely necessary to fill your car with gas. AKA, once the gas light is on.
2. You can no longer procrastinate studying or paper writing because you’ve graduated, so instead you procrastinate paying your bills.
3. Your favorite day of the month is payday.
4. That massive $15 entree you bought for lunch right after payday because you felt rich? Well it's going to be lunch, dinner, and tomorrow's lunch too.
5. A $10 bottle of wine is more justifiable than $10 lipstick. You don’t need to look cute while drinking that bottle of wine, because lets be real, you’ll be sitting on the couch watching Netflix while drinking it.
6. Who are we kidding? $10 bottles of wine only happen when we feel like splurging for our best friend’s birthday.
7. But still, we know that a night on the couch with Netflix and a $10 bottle of wine would be cheaper (and more fun) than a night out.
8. You spend less on alcohol, but more on coffee.
9. Technically you can now afford that really cute $90 jacket. But only if you give up 10 burritos you could have eaten at Chipotle. 9 if you get guac.
10. You agree to go on Tinder dates with the few guys who don’t start out with aggressively sexual comments, because while the best case scenario your family stops questioning you about being single, and worst case, bad company BUT FREE FOOD!
11. You finally understand your mom’s love of coupon clipping. Well, kinda. Sorta. Okay, really more in theory because it’s a lot of work.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!