31 Of The Best Swimsuits You Can Get At Walmart
These bikinis, one-pieces, and more will give you the summer vibes we all deserve.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A bright, gingham one-piece that's about as summery as it gets. Add a little retro flare with a high-wasted belt and it's bound to be your favorite swimmie.
2. A classic one-piece with a modern drawstring top and burst of color both stands out and is wearable pretty much anywhere.
3. A high-cut 80s-inspired one-piece that's not only on trend but looks like it definitely has more fun than any of your other swimsuits.
4. A pink bikini that's not so basic is a swimwear staple — it'll stand out at the beach and really show off your *impeccable* sense of style.
5. A deep-plunge one-piece with lace-up detailing in the back that's adjustable and well-made, so you can keep going back to it year after year.
6. A solid one-shoulder two-piece swimsuit that has double diagonal straps in the back and a single hardware ring on the print strap for a modern, chic look.
7. A long-sleeve rash guard swimsuit means all-day sun protection and can take you seamlessly from the pool to lunch — just throw on a black wrap skirt.
8. A halter one-piece with U-ring, shirred under-bust detailing is supportive, a little bit retro, and a total go-to swimsuit.
9. A gradient one-piece with O-ring detailing on the front and cross strap detailing on the back that's fun and unexpected while being totally supportive and easy to run around in.
10. A Dolce Vita animal-print cut-out one-piece that's here to play, but you don't have to worry about things becoming *uncontained* as it'll also have your back.
11. A strapless one-piece with a classic bustier-shaped top in a beautiful aquamarine and pink print that contrasts with the solid bottom half.
12. A retro-style one-piece that's super-retro with a vintage-inspired sweetheart neckline, halter straps, and ruching throughout.
14. An open-back, high neck one-piece that'll have all eyes on you...even if those eyes belong to your cat and the wildlife that peruses your backyard.
15. A swim dress, because they should be waaaaaay more of a thing than they currently are. Get one with a V-neck and faux-wrap detailing and don't stop twirling.
16. A black one-piece with mesh panels and a low back that feels like it would be right at home if the Oscars ever became a pool party.
17. A simple one-piece in a light mauve with a super-low back and a delicate lace-up front is cute. But get it in black and "power suit" takes on a whole new meaning.
18. A shirred two-piece bikini with high-waisted bottoms and a bandeau top in a bright, citrusy hue – it's like a pep talk for your summer.
19. A high-waisted bikini with intricate lace-up detailing, mesh panelling for dimension, and gold hardware to that really makes it stand out.
20. A classic red bikini with nautical detailing and a little more support via racerback straps that make you feel secure, no matter the adventure you're on.
21. A tropical print one-piece in with a low-cut front and cross back is the definitely one suit you're going to wish you could show off this summer (hi, Instagram).
22. A high-neck one-piece with high-cut leg openings, cut-outs, and silver hardware that's simple but beautifully unconventional.
23. A polka dotted swim dress with a deep V-neck front and a low, rounded back and a hem that comes a few inches below the top of the inseam.
24. A high-waisted bikini with babydoll-style ruffles on the top is the perfect alternative to a regular tankini if you're in the mood for something a tad more festive.
25. A Juicy Couture sequined halter two-piece that adds some bling to your beachwear without forfeiting support both on the top and the bottom.
26. A black one-piece that's simply beautiful with a delicate low V-back and adjustable lace-up sides.
27. An athletic tankini with mesh detailing that's as perfect for sports and hikes as it is for a day at the beach spent chasing kids or playing volleyball.
28. A bikini with scarf tie detailing on the bottoms and a retro-inspired top is a piece that will feel chic wherever you wear it to, be it a distanced family gathering or on a future vacation you're planning.
29. A turquoise one-piece in an intricate, playful print leaves room for fun without leaving comfort and coverage to chance.
30. A pair of drawstring swimsuit shorts, which are are an easy way to layer your beach or poolside look to sun protection or a barrier during water activities.
31. A one-piece that almost looks like a two-piece so you never have to worry about your top betraying you during a cannonball or water slide moment.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.