For some people, coffee is a must.
But other people don't need or want coffee to survive.
So here are a few things non-coffee drinkers have heard before and don't care to hear again.
1. Wait. You DON'T drink coffee?!?!
2. Well have you ever tried coffee?
3. Is it a religious thing?
4. Is it a moral thing?
5. But how do you get up in the morning?
6. I'd be asleep right now if I didn't have my coffee this morning.
7. Do you have enough energy to get through the day?
8. So are you a tea person?
9. Well there's caffeine in tea, too, ya know.
10. Coffee is an acquired taste.
11. You just aren't drinking the right kind of coffee!
12. I bet you'd really like *insert coffee order here*
13. Have you tried the coffee from *insert coffee place here*, it's the BEST.
14. Do you at least like the smell?
15. Wait. If you don't drink coffee what do you order at Starbucks???
16. Does that mean you've never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte?
17. What about cappuccinos, espressos etc.?
18. But some of them are so nice and foamy!
19. I don't trust people who don't drink coffee.
20. Is that why you're always in a bad mood?
21. Whenever I don't have my coffee I get the worst headaches.
22. Coffee is good for you!
23. But coffee is expensive. You probably save a ton of money.
24. You never have to wait in those crazy coffee lines either!
25. One day you'll have the perfect cup of coffee and be changed forever.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!