Being a parent is never easy.
It can make you feel a little crazy at times.
And occasionally has you doubting the future of civilization.
Sometimes it's as if you're speaking completely different languages.
And all your efforts never seem appreciated.
Which is why it's sometimes better to seek guidance elsewhere. As hard as it may be.
I'm referring, of course, to our beloved Disney characters.
They are more than qualified for the job and have earned glowing recommendations.
But don't just take my word for it. Take theirs!
1. First of all, they've seen EVERYTHING.
2. They understand the pressures that come with growing up.
3. But always seem to know just the right thing to say.
4. Though recognize that some things are better left unsaid.
5. They remind you to never take the easy way out.
6. Because persistence will always pay off.
7. And no matter how stressful life gets, ALWAYS keep a cool head.
8. Lying is never the answer and can have lengthy consequences.
9. After all, honesty is the best policy.
10. Just keep on keeping on. Things will get better eventually.
11. And never stop believing in your dreams.
12. They encourage staying true to yourself.
13. Because it's okay to be different.
14. And to march to the beat of your own drum.
15. Just be able to recognize where you went wrong.
16. They understand the allure of temptation.
17. But never doubt you'll make the right decision.
18. They're always there to lend an ear.
19. They strive to teach you important life lessons.
20. They're your biggest cheerleader and No. 1 fan.
21. They're your constant voice of reason.
22. They know exactly when to dish out some TLC.
23. And when to use the tough love approach.
24. Creativity is strongly encouraged.
25. As is some much-needed self reflection.
26. But don't ever be afraid to ask for help.
27. They teach you to pick yourself up when life gets you down.
28. And understand the importance of a good photo op.
29. Because even non-birthdays deserve to be remembered and celebrated.
30. It's like our old pal Woody says...
But Ryan knows where I'm coming from.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!