1. Noella the kitten was born with a neurological disorder that prevents her from walking.
She came from the Bahamas, where otherwise she would have been euthanized.
2. She gets around as best she can, but it’s terribly tragic to watch.
A Colorado animal shelter helped bring her to the U.S., where she stays with a foster family.
3. Noella is so awesome, for therapy to strengthen her paw muscles, she plays Fruit Ninja.
Real-life Ninja Kitty.
4. Now, meet Kandu. He’s a chihuahua with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
He doesn’t have front legs, but he does have awesome owners who made him a special device so he can get around.
5. Pictured here, Kandu’s awesome family meeting Noella for the first time.
I bet you know where this is going…
6. Noella purred with happiness as they were introduced.
Although, she pretended not to like it because she’s a cat.
7. Her prospective new dad was pretty happy, too.
8. This nuzzle sealed the deal.
Kandu’s family agreed to take Noella to her special new home.
9. There were some tears as foster mom gave Noella away, but they were happy tears.
We love happy tears. And kittens.
This story came from 9NEWS in Denver. Slideshow of Noella and more at www.9news.com.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.