2. The summer solstice doesn't happen very often on Uranus.
3. Photosynthesis probably uses quantum effects.
4. Migrating birds might "see" Earth's magnetic field using quantum entanglement.
5. Campfire flames are visible thanks to decaying electrons.
6. Inertia keeps you in your roller coaster seat.
7. Sunsets are red because red light is scattered less by Earth's atmosphere.
8. You can thank the wavelength of blue light for perfect blue skies too.
During the day, sunlight passes through less atmosphere as it comes from directly overhead. Blue light is still scattered but not scattered away completely, so the sky looks blue.