1. Taking a setlist home from a gig was a normal thing to do.
2. As was keeping every ticket stub and wristband you ever got.
3. Getting a ticket for a "secret" gig was the second best thing to ever happen.
4. Obviously the first best thing was getting guestlist.
5. You belonged to at least one band's forum, and met up with people from it to go to a gig.
6. You spent a lot of time on MySpace.
7. And your Last.fm profile was meticulously curated.
8. Storming off the dance floor when a song you didn't like came on was perfectly acceptable.
9. Sometimes you'd bring out specific dance moves to demonstrate how well you knew your favourite songs.
10. You had weird rules based on bands you liked or disliked.
11. When a band split up, you tried not to take sides.
12. You had (and still occasionally bring out) a slightly rubbish anecdote about meeting someone in a band.
13. You made some interesting fashion choices.
Including, but not limited to: unnecessary belts, obscure band t-shirts, cardigans with everything, and tights with weird patterns.
14. Your had at least four festival wristbands on at any one time.
15. But would 100% never wear a band t-shirt to a gig where that band were playing.
16. Badges were a weirdly important part of your identity.
Even if the NME occasionally declared them "trampy".