2. Your sign up for ALL the alerts and your email inbox soon looks this.
4. You realise pretty early on that you can’t afford to get annoyed by things like bad spelling.
But I don’t want a mint I want somewhere to live :(
6. You soon discover that all people are terrible.
7. Really, really terrible.
12. You get unreasonably excited when you get emails like this.
Only to be disappointed when you find out its someone telling you the room you were interested in has already gone.
16. You get so desperate you consider moving into this former storage space.
According to the ad: “”Ideally it would suit someone less than 5’4 tall and with no history of claustrophobia.” But at least its only £40 a week, and right next to Paddington!
20. Chatting with the current housemates feels like you’re at a job interview.
“No, I don’t know where I want to be in five years time. Probably not here, though.”
22. But then a miracle happens: Someone say yes! You (almost) have somewhere to live.
After doing a ton of paper work and handing over all of your life savings and/or overdraft to a letting agent for unspecified “fees” (you’re too scared to ask questions at this point in case they change their mind).
Now best get packing.
And try to make sure you don’t ever, ever have to move again.