5. You have told a freshman that the school motto “Ex umbris ad lucem” really means “there is nothing left to do but get drunk”.
Franklin Pierce was quoted by his chief aide after he was not renominated by his own party after only one term as president, “there is nothing left to do but get drunk.”
6. You still have issues with the transition to a university.
You wear that C with PRIDE and are pissed that the bookstore doesn’t carry anything for FPC alumni.
11. Your friends don’t understand how there are no real bars near campus and how you have to make your own entertainment.
Yes that is a staircase filled with balloons and wait… that IS a slip and slide.
18. After you graduate in an assload of debt, you still long for the good old days of raging in Lakeview with a 30 of stones and/or waking up to this view.
Mount Monadnock still makes us all feel at home.
- Hillary Clinton accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination, and had some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸