5. You have told a freshman that the school motto “Ex umbris ad lucem” really means “there is nothing left to do but get drunk”.
Franklin Pierce was quoted by his chief aide after he was not renominated by his own party after only one term as president, “there is nothing left to do but get drunk.”
6. You still have issues with the transition to a university.
You wear that C with PRIDE and are pissed that the bookstore doesn’t carry anything for FPC alumni.
11. Your friends don’t understand how there are no real bars near campus and how you have to make your own entertainment.
Yes that is a staircase filled with balloons and wait… that IS a slip and slide.
18. After you graduate in an assload of debt, you still long for the good old days of raging in Lakeview with a 30 of stones and/or waking up to this view.
Mount Monadnock still makes us all feel at home.
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤