1. Go ahead and take that selfie!
2. But make sure you take plenty of pictures of your friends too.
3. As an adult, it can be hard to let yourself be open to new experiences and people, but it's important to stay vulnerable.
4. You're allowed to be excited about your own success.
5. Sometimes, the heart just wants what it wants.
Not every relationship you're going to be in is going to make sense from the outside. Not every relationship you're going to be in will be fully healthy and equitable. That's OK. You live, you love, and you learn.
6. And only you know the truth about your relationships.
7. You should know how to make at least one healthy meal from scratch.
8. On a related note: try to find a workout you can at least tolerate.
9. It's OK to not be OK sometimes.
10. When the going gets tough, the tough go out dancing.
"My attention span is all over the place, and I overthink things," Selena told Teen Vogue in 2013. "I'm an insomniac. Dancing allows me to go away and not have to think of what I'm doing next. That is the opportunity for me to really escape."