Last month, Beyoncé announced her line of flash tattoos, which she designed with the company Flash Tattoos.
1. The packaging is very much in the self-titled visual album vein.
Peep the font for Queen Bey's name.
2. For 28 dollars you get 57 tattoos total on five sheets.
3. According to Flash Tattoos, the tats should last four to six days.
4. They go on easily – a lot like any other temporary tattoo.
5. But if you put one on your finger, don't expect it to last as long.
On day one, it started out perfect. It was pretty, cute, and it fit nicely on my ring finger. Not an hour later, the "E" decided it wanted out, and somewhere between washing my hands and just living, the entire word "in" was like, "LOL bye sis!" It went from "Crazy In Love," to "Crazy Lov," to "Craz Lo," to "C" by day three. 😐 It was fun while it lasted.