Parent Karen Eyolfson said her 13-year-old son, who attended the two-day canoe trip, was told the moose droppings were chocolate-covered almonds.
A second student, a 14-year-old identified only by her first name, said she was also duped into chewing on the ‘almonds.’
Brook said a school staff member told her not to worry about the side effects because moose eat grass. ‘She … said it would help me because it was nutritious,’ Brook added.
Vince Crichton, a moose expert at Manitoba Conservation, told the Toronto Star that swallowing animal feces is a bad idea.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.