1. As you may recall, Season 2 of Outlander was heavy — especially when Jamie and Claire were living in France.
3. And in an exclusive look at a deleted scene from that dark time, we see them — once again — remember how much they love each other, even when Jamie’s headed to a brothel.
4. As Jamie’s leaving their ritzy Paris abode, Claire overhears him asking Fergus about a specific lady of ill repute.
5. Which, like, come on, Jamie. Fergus is 11.
Yes, he technically met Fergus at a brothel, but still.
6. But it is, per usual, all Bonnie Prince Charlie’s fault.
7. And Claire, knowing how high the stakes are, sends her husband off with love.
9. For more deleted scenes and behind-the-scenes extras, check out Outlander Season 2 on digital release Oct. 31, and on DVD and Blu-ray Nov. 1. And for book readers, the Amazon Exclusive Collectors Edition will include a new excerpt from Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone, the upcoming ninth book in the Outlander series.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's supporter for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵