1. The Obamas seem to have the whole marriage scene pretty much figured out.
3. And even though they’re both public figures now, it seems like their relationship is still pretty down-to-earth.
4. Plus, they’re obviously a blast at parties.
6. So go ahead and send them an invitation…
8. You and your spouse will have a beautiful memento that will always remind you of this special time in your lives.
9. And technically the Obamas’ response doesn’t definitively say they won’t be able to attend, so…
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.