1. The Obamas seem to have the whole marriage scene pretty much figured out.
3. And even though they’re both public figures now, it seems like their relationship is still pretty down-to-earth.
4. Plus, they’re obviously a blast at parties.
6. So go ahead and send them an invitation…
8. You and your spouse will have a beautiful memento that will always remind you of this special time in your lives.
9. And technically the Obamas’ response doesn’t definitively say they won’t be able to attend, so…
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️