1. People often mistake you for a pessimist, which just isn't true.
You don't expect the worst, you expect what's most likely.
2. Your friends are always telling you to "be more positive."
3. You're always the "responsible one" in your friend group, and it falls on you to talk everyone out of doing crazy stuff.
4. You rarely let your emotions get the best of you.
Why are we yelling? There's no need to yell.
5. Which means your loved ones hate arguing with you, because your logic is always iron-clad.
6. But you're also the first person your loved ones come to when they need sound advice.
7. When it comes to real talk, you don't mince words.
8. Which means you're not always the best when it comes to sugarcoating things.
Come on, chances are if he hasn't texted you back yet, he's a douche. Sorry (kind of).
9. Everyone feels comfortable talking to you about their personal problems, because you're very non-judgmental.
Shit happens. We're all just messy humans, baby.
10. You've been described as "mature" for most of your life, because you're often seen as even-keeled.
11. And like so many even-keeled people, only a select few really get your dry humor.
12. You're direct and honest, sometimes to a fault.
13. People often unfairly assume you aren't imaginative.
14. You've been accused of having a dark view of the world.
15. You know the balance between dreaming big and keeping your expectations grounded in reality.
16. You have very realistic expectations of your relationships, which some people can see as cold or defeatist.
17. Which isn't true at all, you love people completely, just in your own grounded way.
18. You have zero tolerance for drama.
19. It takes a lot to surprise you.
20. And it takes even more to fool you.
Fool me once, well done you, because that's no small feat.