1. You believe that cereal is an acceptable meal for every occasion.
Best first date ever.
2. Your silverware drawer is always out of one specific piece of cutlery.
3. And your sink is usually full of one specific type of tableware.
5. You do not understand how there can ever be “too much” cereal.
These words, are they jokes?
6. This is the most tragic of tragedies:
18. You remember the precious few times in your life you have encountered The Giant Frosted Mini-Wheat.
The white whale of cereals.
20. You’ve tried, but your love for cereal cannot be measured.
There’s no way to measure true love.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.