1. You believe that cereal is an acceptable meal for every occasion.
Best first date ever.
2. Your silverware drawer is always out of one specific piece of cutlery.
3. And your sink is usually full of one specific type of tableware.
5. You do not understand how there can ever be “too much” cereal.
These words, are they jokes?
6. This is the most tragic of tragedies:
18. You remember the precious few times in your life you have encountered The Giant Frosted Mini-Wheat.
The white whale of cereals.
20. You’ve tried, but your love for cereal cannot be measured.
There’s no way to measure true love.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸