9. Discreetly pressed a hand against the walls in every train station you visit, just in case.
Even if it isn’t King’s Cross Station, there’s still a chance.
19. Convinced yourself on more than one occasion that you were going to die soon because you kept seeing the Grim.
And seriously, that breakfast croissant…
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳