1. Morgan Freeman presented the award for Best Picture on Sunday night at the 88th Academy Awards. He looked regal and perfect, as per usual.
2. When Spotlight won, he handed out the coveted Oscar statues, gracious and smiling.
3. The show was running long, so host Chris Rock popped out to do his quick closing monologue. He was holding a box of Girl Scout cookies.
5. Michael Keaton is like, “LOL COOKIES!” but do you see Morgan Freeman in the background? Do you see his body language?
6. This is not a game. Morgan Freeman is about to get himself some goddamn cookies.
8. As Michael Keaton politely debates how best to take a cookie, Morgan Freeman PUTS HIS FIST RIGHT INTO THE COOKIE SLEEVE. RIGHT INTO IT.
9. Does he wait to get offstage before he takes a bit of his cookie? No he does fucking not. He puts TWO COOKIES right in his mouth.
15. Watch the whole quick but timeless moment here:
19. BuzzFeed has reached out to Morgan Freeman’s rep to ask whether he has eaten all the cookies.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.