1. Perhaps you’ve heard of Kristen Bell, aka Anna from Frozen, and Dax Shepard, aka Crosby from Parenthood. They’re married, it’s awesome.
3. …to AFRICA. And they danced and recorded it to the tune of Toto’s “Africa” as only two Toto enthusiasts could.
How do we know it was their final kid-free vacay? ’Cause they told us in the video description: “This was our last trip before having kids. Our sole objective was to rage hard and honor Toto properly. Hope you enjoy :)”
8. Kristen shredded a sweet guitar solo, but on a stick instead of a guitar.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.