1. Funny or Die has given the world a great gift/curse in their original new 50-minute spoof movie about Donald Trump, The Art of The Deal: The Movie.
The Art of The Deal is the same name as Trump’s 1987 book.
2. In the introduction, Ron Howard explains that he’s in possession of a made-for-TV movie written, directed by, and starring Donald Trump.
3. However, Trump never released it. And we, the lucky audience, now get to see it for the first time.
4. Who is playing Donald Trump in this fake movie, you ask? Johnny Depp.
5. Yup, this is Johnny Depp.
6. RIP everyone’s boner for Johnny Depp.
7. RIP hopes and dreams everywhere.
8. We also get some prime, priceless Trump lines (which are, again, delivered by JOHNNY DEPP):
9. And just so we’re all 100% on the same page, this is Johnny Depp:
10. You can watch the full movie, streaming now, here.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦