1. Funny or Die has given the world a great gift/curse in their original new 50-minute spoof movie about Donald Trump, The Art of The Deal: The Movie.
The Art of The Deal is the same name as Trump’s 1987 book.
2. In the introduction, Ron Howard explains that he’s in possession of a made-for-TV movie written, directed by, and starring Donald Trump.
3. However, Trump never released it. And we, the lucky audience, now get to see it for the first time.
4. Who is playing Donald Trump in this fake movie, you ask? Johnny Depp.
5. Yup, this is Johnny Depp.
6. RIP everyone’s boner for Johnny Depp.
7. RIP hopes and dreams everywhere.
8. We also get some prime, priceless Trump lines (which are, again, delivered by JOHNNY DEPP):
9. And just so we’re all 100% on the same page, this is Johnny Depp:
10. You can watch the full movie, streaming now, here.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭