1. It’s a universally acknowledged truth that when you think “perfect couple,” you think “Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.”
2. They had the perfect, most adorable meet-cute.
3. They are so, so supportive of each other in their individual successes.
5. They’re basically just #RelationshipGoals on every possible level.
6. But if you still have any doubts about how very perfect a match they are, prepare to put those doubts to rest. In an interview with The Daily Beast, John explained just how much he loves his wife.
The character he plays in his new film, The Hollars, has to come to terms with his past as a ladies’ man — something John doesn’t share.
7. “I’ll be really honest with you, I was never the coolest kid on the block,” he said. “So for me, the best days of my life started when I met my wife — that’s the truth, it’s not just me saying it because it sounds nice on a card.”
8. “She’s one of the coolest people, she’s so talented, she’s beautiful, and she’s certainly out of my league.”
9. “When you’re lucky enough to meet your one person then life takes a turn for the best. It can’t get better than that.”
10. *is destroyed*
11. Check out the full interview here.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷