1. The seniors who wanted Lent to last forever.
2. The class that was on a very strict budget.
3. The seniors who managed to spell the smiley face correctly.
5. CHAIR. CHAIR WHERE THERE SHOULD BE NO CHAIR.
6. Whoever targeted poor Boyd.
7. This class, which forgot to proofread.
8. The world’s loneliest blow-up doll.
10. The trashiest of senior classes.
13. The students who spent all their prank energy on one locker.
14. The seniors who made murderers of all the underclassmen.
18. TABLE ON THE ROOF. ROOF-TABLE.
19. JOKE’S ON YOU, THAT FLOOR IS DRY.
20. The world’s most anticlimactic, awkward food fight.
21. The thirst cannot be spelled.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰