4. Her daughter was her date to the Golden Globes this year.
Too much adorable.
9. Once, she wrapped Colin Firth in a faux fur boa, and the world was a brighter place.
She made Mr. Darcy giggle. GIGGLE.
12. She is officially the only person in history to rock overalls at Disney World.
19. She’s a humanitarian who tackles serious issues.
Back in 2009, she was part of an exhibit called “Journey” that travelled around the world, shining a spotlight on the atrocities of sex trafficking.
20. And she’s generous. This week she got treats for the entire cast and crew of her current show.
She’s playing Mrs. Lovett in the New York Philharmonic concert version of Sweeney Todd.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.