4. Her daughter was her date to the Golden Globes this year.
Too much adorable.
9. Once, she wrapped Colin Firth in a faux fur boa, and the world was a brighter place.
She made Mr. Darcy giggle. GIGGLE.
12. She is officially the only person in history to rock overalls at Disney World.
19. She’s a humanitarian who tackles serious issues.
Back in 2009, she was part of an exhibit called “Journey” that travelled around the world, shining a spotlight on the atrocities of sex trafficking.
20. And she’s generous. This week she got treats for the entire cast and crew of her current show.
She’s playing Mrs. Lovett in the New York Philharmonic concert version of Sweeney Todd.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋