1. It’s hard to recall a time when we didn’t have the shining beacon of light that is Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds’ relationship.
2. But alas, that time existed once. Remember all the way back in 2011, when they starred in The Green Lantern together?
4. “About a year after Green Lantern had come and gone … we were both single, we went on a double date,” Reynolds said.
5. And it was pretty awkward for their dates.
6. Because it was obvious, even then, that Blake and Ryan had serious romantic chemistry.
7. But that was the first time they realized it.
8. And the rest is history. Beautiful, perfect history. But also, sucks to be those other people.
9. Check out the full interview here.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 11 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.