1. Grocery shopping becomes twice as easy and half as expensive.
2. You no longer have to plan ahead who's going to stay over at the other's place every night.
3. And worry whether or not you remembered to leave clean clothes there last time.
4. Then, when you inevitably didn't, have to go to the local convenience store to buy a pack of clean underwear.
5. You become far less likely to have to call your super when you forget your keys.
6. Your utilities bill is suddenly HALF OF WHAT IT USED TO BE.
7. Your parents become marginally less worried about your well-being/if you will die alone.
8. Someone's there to tell you if you have toothpaste on your face before you leave in the morning.
9. You're now twice as likely to successfully catch and kill any bugs in your living space.
10. Your sock supply doubles.
11. And there will come a day when you'll look down and realize you're only wearing one sock that's actually yours.
12. Any and all bathroom fears you've had in the past disappear surprisingly quickly.
Necessity is the mother of letting it rip.