1. A wrap is a very literally named food: It is a tortilla wrapped around some other food.
2. It should not be confused with its predecessor, the burrito. Burritos are amazing.
3. A wrap is a sad burrito made with a shitty tortilla and stuffed with a gross salad.
5. Sometimes they are green. Wraps are always trying to be healthy.
This tortilla is made with lettuce or something, which is why it’s green. Gross.
6. Sometimes you can’t even tell the difference between the tortilla and the paper it is wrapped in.
It’s a wrap that’s wrapped! Too much wrap.
8. Maybe it’s because there is no way to tell if the filling will fit inside once it’s all rolled up.
This looks like it will be delicious. Looks are deceiving.
14. And if you’ve reached the end of a wrap, you’re left with all this excess tortilla.
Which is probably all wet and gross from holding the wrap juices. Or dry and disgusting if it was a dry wrap. They’re always either one.
15. That’s IF the wrap is even wrapped properly. This one ISN’T EVEN TUCKED IN ON EITHER SIDE.
This should be called a roll, not a wrap.
16. Wraps became popular because people think they’re healthier than sandwiches.
17. OH NO.
22. In conclusion:
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.