1. A wrap is a very literally named food: It is a tortilla wrapped around some other food.
2. It should not be confused with its predecessor, the burrito. Burritos are amazing.
3. A wrap is a sad burrito made with a shitty tortilla and stuffed with a gross salad.
5. Sometimes they are green. Wraps are always trying to be healthy.
This tortilla is made with lettuce or something, which is why it’s green. Gross.
6. Sometimes you can’t even tell the difference between the tortilla and the paper it is wrapped in.
It’s a wrap that’s wrapped! Too much wrap.
8. Maybe it’s because there is no way to tell if the filling will fit inside once it’s all rolled up.
This looks like it will be delicious. Looks are deceiving.
14. And if you’ve reached the end of a wrap, you’re left with all this excess tortilla.
Which is probably all wet and gross from holding the wrap juices. Or dry and disgusting if it was a dry wrap. They’re always either one.
15. That’s IF the wrap is even wrapped properly. This one ISN’T EVEN TUCKED IN ON EITHER SIDE.
This should be called a roll, not a wrap.
16. Wraps became popular because people think they’re healthier than sandwiches.
17. OH NO.
22. In conclusion:
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.