Which would be helpful, except that “AshLee” is pronounced the same way as the other two “Ashley’s.”
Who are differentiated by their last initials, as is “Bachelor” custom.
Hebert was originally on Brad’s second season of “The Bachelor,” where she met her best friend, who was ALSO named Ashley.
Brad, Ashley H. and Ashley S. had to go on a three-way date and Ashley S. was rejected and sent home. It was awkward. (Though she’s rebounded by hilariously blogging the subsequent seasons of the show.)
3. Double names of contestants on “Bachelor” shows isn’t uncommon.
In Ashley H’s season of “The Bachlorette,” she had to handle three Ryan’s: Ryan Park, Ryan “Mickey” McLean and Ryan Miller. But everyone called “Mickey” Mickey, so it wasn’t that confusing.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰