Which would be helpful, except that “AshLee” is pronounced the same way as the other two “Ashley’s.”
Who are differentiated by their last initials, as is “Bachelor” custom.
Hebert was originally on Brad’s second season of “The Bachelor,” where she met her best friend, who was ALSO named Ashley.
Brad, Ashley H. and Ashley S. had to go on a three-way date and Ashley S. was rejected and sent home. It was awkward. (Though she’s rebounded by hilariously blogging the subsequent seasons of the show.)
3. Double names of contestants on “Bachelor” shows isn’t uncommon.
In Ashley H’s season of “The Bachlorette,” she had to handle three Ryan’s: Ryan Park, Ryan “Mickey” McLean and Ryan Miller. But everyone called “Mickey” Mickey, so it wasn’t that confusing.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷