Which would be helpful, except that “AshLee” is pronounced the same way as the other two “Ashley’s.”
Who are differentiated by their last initials, as is “Bachelor” custom.
Hebert was originally on Brad’s second season of “The Bachelor,” where she met her best friend, who was ALSO named Ashley.
Brad, Ashley H. and Ashley S. had to go on a three-way date and Ashley S. was rejected and sent home. It was awkward. (Though she’s rebounded by hilariously blogging the subsequent seasons of the show.)
3. Double names of contestants on “Bachelor” shows isn’t uncommon.
In Ashley H’s season of “The Bachlorette,” she had to handle three Ryan’s: Ryan Park, Ryan “Mickey” McLean and Ryan Miller. But everyone called “Mickey” Mickey, so it wasn’t that confusing.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.