1. When Lara Flyn Boyle wore this:
3. When Audrey Hepburn thanked a lot of people very quickly:
In 1990 (at 2:45).
4. When these guys reunited:
12. When Elizabeth Taylor didn’t know how to present awards:
15. That year, Whoopi wore this:
18. When Natalie Portman said of her fiance, “He totally wants to sleep with me!” and then laughed really weird:
20. When Estelle Getty and Cybill Shepherd tied for Best Actress in a Televison show, Comedy or Musical:
Cybill was the only non-Golden Girl nominated in the category.
25. When Bette Midler channeled Joan Crawford and said, “I’ll show you a pair of golden globes”:
26. When Angelina Jolie still brought her brother to award shows:
27. When Christine Lahti was in the bathroom when she won her award:
30. When Brendan Fraiser did that weird clap:
32. When Emma Thompson channeled Jane Austen:
34. When Meryl Streep won for “Sophie’s Choice” and Kevin Kline accepted her award for her:
- Luke Aikins just became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.