1. This is Ricky Van Veen.
He co-founded College Humor.
19. Lucky for Van Veen, his dreams came true during this week’s episode:
“One of the guys shown rolling his eyes during her song was Ricky Van Veen…who we predicted last week might show up in this fictional start-up milieu as an inside joke about how start-ups are a goof,” wrote Maggie Lambert for Grantland of Van Veen’s appearance during “On All Fours” as a dude looking incredulous as Williams’ character performed a terrible version of Kanye West’s “Stronger.”
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚