1. Meet Joe Black
“I’m not saying you should commit suicide to avoid sitting through this syrupy mess, I’m just saying you should consider it.”
2. An Officer and a Gentleman
“I felt nothing when I watched this movie.”
3. Cruel Intentions
“maybe it picks up halfway through. maybe I need to watch it a second time.”
4. Sleepless in Seattle
“But the characters are incredibly boring.Especially the girl. She’s pretty but she’s very, very boring.”
5. Shakespeare in Love
Well, whoever wrote this certainly has the time period down.
6. Notting Hill
“The hot crippled female friend and her husband make me happy they are together and it’s very well played.”
7. What Women Want
A new one for the rating system: CG-13.
8. Reality Bites
“Plenty of ppl loved this movie, I don’t.”
9. An American President
“Did I get ROMANCE?!? A little. But MOSTLY Liberal Politics.”
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉