1. “Proud Mary” by Creedence Clearwater Revival (and also, Tina Turner)
3. “Another Brick In The Wall” by Pink Floyd
5. “Come Together” by The Beatles
7. “Bennie and the Jets” by Elton John
9. “Blinded By The Light” by Manfred Mann (well, originally Bruce Springsteen)
14. “Janie’s Got A Gun” by Aerosmith
15. “The Real Slim Shady” by Eminem
16. “Purple Haze” by Jimi Hendrix
19. “Pon de Replay” by Rihanna
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, new court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞