1. 2012, Lady Gaga
Sparkly catsuits = always in style.
2012, Lady Gaga, again.
Looking like the Statue of Liberty = also always in style.
2. 2012, Florence Welch
Flowing robes, naturally, for Florence.
3. 2011, Natasha Bedingfield
4. 2011, Nicki Minaj
Cyborg-Jetson-Robot-girl. Is this how we will be dressing in the future?
5. 2011, Ke$ha
Ke$ha was the perfect person to ask to perform on New Year’s Eve because she already only wears sparkly things.
6. 2011, Avril Lavigne
Punk goes to the prom.
7. Fergie has worn a lot of glitter outfits. Like this one from 2011.
Or this one from 2010.
Or this one, on that same night:
8. 2010, Jennifer Lopez
This bodysuit was much-maligned, and unfortunately, only the beginning of J.Lo’s obsession with them.
9. 2009, Keri Hilson
This appears to be some cross between leather and patent leather, if such a thing exists.
10. 2009, Solange
11. 2009, Taylor Swift
Performing for New Year’s Eve with Carson Daly, Taylor accessorized her party dress with some leather sleeves.
12. 2007, Nicole Scherzinger
Nicole and the Pussycat Dolls got the sparkle/gold memo.
14. 2004, Cyndi Lauper
Black, studded leather – or are those what we would call baubles?
15. 2004, Jessica Simpson
RIP this shirt, which is probably in some pile of landfill somewhere.
16. 2000, Christina Aguilera
Genie in a Bottle, always making sure that you know what her hit song is.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀