1. The bizarre theme song.
The lyrics were literally “Come on and Zoom!” over and over again. Endlessly catchy.
2. Castmembers like Keiko.
What a kook.
3. They had a lot of science experiements.
For those who couldn’t handle the rough serious world of Bill Nye.
5. It brought you to Cafe Zoom.
It was the place to eat. Your parents loved it that half the recipes required their supervision.
6. Zoom Guest was a segment where they just interviewed kids just like you.
But who were a lot more talented and liked things like electricity and dogs.
As if you could forget!
“Everything you see right here could only be on Zoom because of every one of you.”
“Email or Zmail!”
Get it, it’s like email but it’s through the mail and addressed to Zoom.
9. They had scintillating man-on-the-street interviews about important topics.
“What’s your favorite food?”
10. And important discussion of “phenomenons.”
11. Or games.
12. You could write a play and they would perform it for you.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.