1. The bizarre theme song.
The lyrics were literally “Come on and Zoom!” over and over again. Endlessly catchy.
2. Castmembers like Keiko.
What a kook.
3. They had a lot of science experiements.
For those who couldn’t handle the rough serious world of Bill Nye.
5. It brought you to Cafe Zoom.
It was the place to eat. Your parents loved it that half the recipes required their supervision.
6. Zoom Guest was a segment where they just interviewed kids just like you.
But who were a lot more talented and liked things like electricity and dogs.
As if you could forget!
“Everything you see right here could only be on Zoom because of every one of you.”
“Email or Zmail!”
Get it, it’s like email but it’s through the mail and addressed to Zoom.
9. They had scintillating man-on-the-street interviews about important topics.
“What’s your favorite food?”
10. And important discussion of “phenomenons.”
11. Or games.
12. You could write a play and they would perform it for you.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.