1. The bizarre theme song.
The lyrics were literally “Come on and Zoom!” over and over again. Endlessly catchy.
2. Castmembers like Keiko.
What a kook.
3. They had a lot of science experiements.
For those who couldn’t handle the rough serious world of Bill Nye.
5. It brought you to Cafe Zoom.
It was the place to eat. Your parents loved it that half the recipes required their supervision.
6. Zoom Guest was a segment where they just interviewed kids just like you.
But who were a lot more talented and liked things like electricity and dogs.
As if you could forget!
“Everything you see right here could only be on Zoom because of every one of you.”
“Email or Zmail!”
Get it, it’s like email but it’s through the mail and addressed to Zoom.
9. They had scintillating man-on-the-street interviews about important topics.
“What’s your favorite food?”
10. And important discussion of “phenomenons.”
11. Or games.
12. You could write a play and they would perform it for you.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.