3. You needn’t be alarmed by it’s funky exterior.
Kabocha has a thick skin that’s kind of tough to cut through, but the effort is worth the elbow grease. Plus — believe it or not — the outside is edible and jam-packed with fiber — which can help keep you full.
6. And actually, why don’t you just let Uncle Tony show you how it’s done?
Dude makes slicing and dicing this monster a feasible feat.
7. Or, if you’re kitchen utensil averse, just shove the whole thing into the oven.
Yeah! You can actually do this. Just wash that squash and bake at 400 for 50 to 60 minutes. Slicing this heffer in half will cut down your baking time, but if you’ve got an hour, go for it.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖