1. Instead of literally knocking a wall down, add some pizzazz to its bareness by DIYing your own wood herringbone accent wall. A few tools and supplies is all you need to get this eye-catching look!
2. Try your hand at a cabinet painting kit, because a paint refresh is muuuuuuuch cheaper than ripping your cabinets out and replacing with new ones. A little TLC will do 'em good.
3. And! Swap out your pulls for some gold ones that'll add an undeniably fancy charm to them, whether you install them on kitchen cabinets or a wardrobe dresser.
4. Create a fun design anywhere you want a statement by using a wall or floor stencil and some paint. Why does my laundry room not look like this...?
5. Use a brick whitewash paint if you've been wanting a modern farmhouse vibe, but your current situation is screaming more '70s with its brown and yellow color palette.
6. Get creative with removable botanical wallpaper beyond just covering an entire wall. Use it in framed paneling (ahem, product #1 in this list!!!) or as the backdrop for your closet shelves like some chic designer store.
7. Hang a new chandelier — like this COOL pick — to bring some funky mid-mod energy into your dining room. Something this fun will become an instant focal point, or in other words, be a super easy way to give a room an entirely new personality.
8. Go fancy with peel-and-stick wallpaper (this Mediterranean-esque pick is a great choice) and give yourself the upgrade you've been wanting for a fraction of the price. This on stairs? I never would of thought but now I need immediately.
9. Add some va-va voooom and depth to big empty walls with pre-made wall panels. With these, you can achieve the professional molding look everyone is mastering on TikTok with even *less* work. Just a little nail gun action and some glue (OK, and some measuring), and you'll have this look in no time.
10. Give some big character to any dull furniture that could use a pick-me-up by making fun designs with broken mosaic tiles. You'll get 15 pounds of tiles, and that old side table is about to get a whole new look!
11. Go beyond just a light fixture and add a ceiling medallion that'll bring some major royal energy. I am pretty sure everyone danced under ceiling medallions in the many balls of Bridgerton...
12. Use stick-on lights to add some major oomph to your cabinets. These in your kitchen, pantry, bathroom — a simple yet impactful upgrade.
13. Hang cage pendant lights above your bathroom sinks, nightstands, or really anywhere in your house that could use a little extra light (and charm!).
14. And! Install a very handy recessed light conversion kit that'll actually allow you to hang said pendant lights.
15. Create a DIY art ledge by hanging narrow shelves on a smaller wall so it draws the eye across the room making it look bigger. Plus, it gives you a place to show off your favorite photos!
16. Switch things up on the exterior by giving your front door a fresh coat of paint. I mean, this rich blue door is 😍.
17. Get a roll of marble contact paper and go to town. Really — you can use this to transform countertops, furniture, picture frames, and the list goes on (and on...).
19. Breathe some life back into dated furniture with a couple coats of chalk paint. Chalk paint adheres well to furniture, so it only requires a bit of prep work on your end.
20. Restore your deck and fence to their former glory with a pressure wash. This powerful washer generates up to 2030 PSI to tackle tough jobs like deck, house, driveway cleanings with years of built-up dirt and debris.
21. And then don't forget to stain and steal! Adding a sealant (like this semi-transparent one pictured!) will protect the wood from the elements, while bringing back the vibrance of your deck.
22. Create some much-needed privacy *and* whimsical light with some easy-to-install frosted film. When the light shines through, it'll make a pretty rainbow hue that is kitty approved!
23. Use sheer curtains to heighten any room while also brightening up the space. Toss those heavy linens and just peep this living room! *Swoons.*
25. Install interlocking Teak tiles to transport your backyard, bathroom, truly any flooring to some tropical getaway. Oh, it's just your shower? Feels like a dang spa to me!
26. Put your trust in some good ol' peel-and-stick subway tile for a much easier kitchen or bathroom transformation than figuring out how to tile a wall. No thank you.
27. Garage magnets you literally stick to the door for the world's easiest transformation. You might not believe it's your garage door when you're finished adding these!
28. Breathe new life into dated countertops with a stone-effect spray paint. Now you can skip the entire buying an expensive new countertop for your bathroom part.
29. Try a gray and black crocodile peel-and-stick wallpaper to deliver some funky subtle depth to walls and furniture alike. I see many fabulous DIY projects in your future.
31. Up your bathroom game with a stainless-steel rainfall shower head that'll take your plain and simple shower to bougie and spa-level. One little tweak with greeeeat reward.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.