30 Useful Products That Little Annoying Problems Are No Match For
For your beauty, home, cleaning, and small everyday woes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A universal headrest mount for tablets (sized 7-11 inches) so long road trips don't require you to play the balancing game. You know, it's when you try to build a self-mount with a sweater on top of the middle console — yeah, it never works, but this will.
3. A roll-on anti-blister and -chafing formula to give your feet and thighs some sweet relief on hot, sweaty days. I love summer, but I do NOT love chafing and blister season — no I do not.
4. And! Blister prevention patches you apply on the areas in your shoes where you feel the most discomfort. The squishy, thin patches reduce friction so your feet can feel happy as you run errands — or marathons, if you're into that sorta thing.
5. A pack of touchup razors that'll gently and efficiently remove peach fuzz and dirt. The blades are designed with built-in guards so they won't cut your skin, plus you'll receive an extra attachment for super precise eyebrow shaping.
6. Extra-pointy cotton swabs here to save the day from any makeup slip-up. Use them to quickly fix eyeliner, lipstick, and eyeshadow mistakes with its precision tip, and you're good to go!
7. A password logbook, because nobody wants to argue with their computer after a long day of work. I mean, I think *you* know who your best friend and what your favorite pizza topping is!!!
8. The Tidy Cup, a handy little invention that catches all those excess little drips your mega-sized laundry detergent and softener bottles like to leave mounds of for you to discover on your shelves later.
9. A universal socket that uses steel spring pins to adjust and fit a variety of screws, nuts, and bolts so the days of carrying 20+ different tools are O-V-E-R.
10. An under-cabinet lid opener so you don't have to spend your peaceful evening battling an impossible-to-open jar.
11. Bed bands to keep your fitted sheet in its dang place for once, because who has the time or patience to put one corner on, just for the opposite one to come undone? Nobody, it's too much!
12. A dual-blade package opener for *safely* (safely being the key word here) opening up boxes, bottles, and mail. You know, 'cause it's not the best idea to use a giant butcher knife to slice through boxes!
13. A stain repellent spray that'll create an invisible protective layer on your pricier handbags and ward off the evils of rain and denim stains.
14. A condiment fork you can literally attach to your favorite jar of pickles. No more dirtying dishes, no more trying to reach the last little guy waaaay down at the bottom of the jar — just pop out the teeny fork, and snack away.
15. A clever dip clip that'll let you enjoy a mess-free snack session and keep your sauces from touching *everything* on the plate. There are just some days when I don't want my syrup leaking onto my eggs, ok?!
16. A set of cleaning sponges so you're prepared to tackle any tough surface cleaning job the moment you spot it — from marker scribbles (you looked away for *one second!!) to the seemingly permanent stains in your bathtub.
17. A roll of super durable, machine washable, and reusable bamboo towels that'll replace up to six months of paper towels. Imagine living in a world where you're not constantly running out! Amazing.
18. An antiperspirant designed just for your hands to give you some relief from sweaty palms and the frustration that comes with it.
19. A life-changing shoe powder that kills odor-causing bacteria and keeps your best sandals from smelling like death. Hot summer days have arrived — now you and your feet can get through them stink-free.
20. A compact hair roller so you don't have to lug out a giant vacuum just to remove the mounds of pet hair that's accumulated on your couch. That's time consuming and too much effort!
21. Anti-mold pads that'll help extend the life of allllll the fruit and veggies you just optimistically bought at the store. These will give you a chance to actually eat them before they go bad!
22. A wearable nail polish holder to serve as an extra hand during at-home manis. The fear of spilling polish all over the carpet can be a thing of the past, my friends.
23. A "headcool" balm that can give ya some dang relief when you feel a headache coming on. Stressful weeks happen and it feels a teensy bit better when you're prepared for them.
24. An overflow drain cover so you can enjoy a full bath without worrying about losing precious water every second. Listen, you deserve to climb into a hot bubble bath and relax, ok?!
25. A set of toe caps for protecting ingrown nails, corns, blisters, and other painful areas and preventing them from rubbing in your shoes. Its latex-free gel material also moisturizes skin and promotes healing.
26. A detangling brush that'll stop the painful snags and gently comb out knots. Nothing is worse than running a brush through your main and hearing that awful hair-shredding sound. *Cringes.*
27. And! A dry shampoo POWDER (!!) so you can ditch the shower on late mornings and get hair that *looks* like it just got a fresh wash. Hey, nobody has to know it's going on day three...or five.
28. A double-ended extension cord, because sometimes you need two but only have one outlet to spare. Go ahead, plug that lamp in! And that charger! And that router!
29. A teeny bottle of touchup paint to restore furniture back to its original glory days. Scratches, chips, and stains, WHO?
30. And a cable box for hiding away the cord tumbleweed under your furniture because the only bowl of spaghetti we want is the one we can eat.
You to your problems:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.