30 Inexpensive And Useful Products To Help You Get Through The Week
Wrinkle spray, mini heating pads, mushroom coffee, and more to get ya through looooooong weeks.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Battery-operated, motion sensing night lights you can install anywhere in the house, because you don't turn on the lights. The lights turn on for YOU.
2. A sheet detangler for drying sheets faster (and with fewer wrinkles!) and keeping them from twirling up in a soggy ball. That's not helpful, dryer!
3. Shower curtain rings with two separate hangers for your curtain and liner that'll make it incredibly easy to remove either for cleaning. Save the precious free time you have during the week to do fun things, instead of fighting to get your grimy curtain off.
4. The Super Shammy — a super absorbent towel made with soft microfiber chenille designed to get your pup dried fast. It features convenient pockets you can slip your hands into for a good, good dry. No more muddy paw prints here!
5. Horizontal prism glasses that'll let you do your favorites (read, Netflix binge) and your not-so-favorites (work from home...) all while laying completely horizontal. Absolute gold if you ask me.
6. A blow dryer holder that'll angle the dryer in the perfect position, meaning no more arm rest breaks...meaning less work on your part. Genius.
7. A deck of bodyweight exercise cards you'll find just as useful at the gym as you will during your at-home workout. Add some new excitement into your routine by randomly selecting one of these!
8. A pre-filled grocery list to keep track of what you need throughout the week so when you hit up the store in a rush, you're not aimlessly wandering grocery store aisles with no game plan. That = bad. That = too much brain power.
9. A pack of no-tie shoelaces, because tying your own laces is so last year. With these you can just slip on your sneakers and head out!
10. A wrinkle release spray for the mornings when you just don't have the time to break out the ironing board and iron, and give your shirts a nice press. Who has the time for that?!
11. A clever safety cutter so you can slice open packaging, quickly cut out coupons, and trim photos — you know, all annoying and time consuming things — like a ninja on a mission.
12. A hard-boiled egg timer so you can skip the guesswork of "hmmm, is eight minutes enough? I have no idea." Skip that and the Googling, and just use this lil' guy.
13. A compact hair roller so you don't have to lug out a giant vacuum just to remove the mounds of pet hair that's accumulated on your couch.
14. An ergonomic spout and handle attachment for mason jars so you can conveniently pour syrup, honey, and homemade sauces with total ease.
15. A clever glass and bottle cleaner with a design that makes it actually possible to get waaay down to the bottom of narrow glasses and get a good cleaning. Your hand grasping onto a big sponge will not fit, not matter how hard you try!
16. A rapid food slicer because it's this, or individually cutting each cherry tomato, ultimately increasing the likelihood you get juice sent straight to the eyeball. This is just so much more efficient!
17. A dry shampoo POWDER (!!) so you can ditch the shower on late mornings and achieve hair that *looks* like it just got a fresh wash. Hey, nobody has to know it's going on day three...or five.
18. A small heating patch made with lemon balm, juniper berry, jasmine, dandelion root, rosehip, and without harsh chemicals to help with pesky cramps. Simply apply to achey parts of the body and the patch will heat up to provide relief.
19. A jump rope with a digital counter to take the guesswork out of how many skips you actually did. With this nifty thing, you can keep track, time jump sessions, and see how much you've burned.
20. A clever little water bottle ideal for outdoor workouts and jogs. It comes with a secret compartment in which you can store cash, cards, and keys.
21. A bag re-sealer (that, yes, looks like a teeny hair straightener) for closin' up that chip bag you didn't get through. This gadget heats up and clamps bags shut with its corrugated hot plates, so you can keep your snacks fresh!
22. A pack of mushroom coffee mix reviewers say give them the same amount of energy as regular cups of joe, but without any jitters or caffeine headaches. Feel the midday slump comin' on? Grab this.
23. A giant (and very encouraging) water bottle that'll keep track of your daily intake *FOR YOU* so you stay hydrated and feelin' healthy.
24. A box of antiperspirant towelettes that'll keep you dry for up to an entire week (a week!). Just gently wipe before bed, let dry for five minutes, get your sleep on, and wake up with dry, happy armpits.
25. Or an antiperspirant formulated for your hands to give you some relief from sweaty palms and the frustration that comes with it.
26. Cook Once, Eat All Week — a cookbook featuring 26 gluten free recipes that, you guessed it, will get you through an entire week with only cooking once. Busy weeks stand no chance with this in your cookbook arsenal.
27. Bra strap extenders to give you room to breathe (like, literally breathe). Don't go out and try to find a new bra, just get these! *Ahhhhh.*
28. A set of silicone lids that'll stretch to fit and mold over any container that lost its companion lid. Or soda can. Or watermelon. Who ever said you couldn't fit a circle in a square clearly never used these.
29. A collapsible colander with extendable handles so you don't, *cough cough,* have to annoyingly clear out all the dirty dishes at the bottom of the sink just to drain some pasta.
30. A two-spray shower head because the last thing you need on a slow and sluggish morning is slow and sluggish water pressure.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.