1. Remember the character Emily from the '90s show "Student Bodies"?
Nicole Lyn, born in Brampton, Ontario, is still a stunner.
2. This is Alyson Court, she was born in Toronto.
She's the actress who played Loonette the Clown on the beloved children's TV show "The Big Comfy Couch."
3. There's also Tamia Hill. She's a singer who was born in Windsor, Ontario.
4. As well as Rachel McAdams, duh.
5. Here's Evangeline Lilly posing on a beach.
6. And here's Toronto-born model & NYC real estate agent Melyssa Ford crossing a street.
7. Oh! And Ottawa's Keshia Chanté being cute.
8. Rachelle Lefevre is a Canadian actress. You may recognize her from "Big Wolf on Campus," and "Boston Legal."
9. Now, let's stare at Ayesha Curry from Toronto.
10. Shannon T Boodram is an authour, clinical sexologist and TV personality from Toronto as well.
11. I know you loved Hazel from Degrassi.
12. Well this one's a no brainer, Pamela Anderson.
13. Lights, Lights, Lights!
14. You probably had a teenaged crush on Calgary native Elisha Cuthbert since the days of "Popular Mechanics for Kids."
15. Kristin Kreuk is from Vancouver and played Lana Lang on Smallville.
16. Nelly Furtado0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0ooooooo
17. Shay Mitchell from "Pretty Little Liars" is just, yes. YES!
18. I don't care if you don't like country music, Shania Twain is bae.
19. Shenae Grimes is another Degrassi alum, born in Ottawa.
20. You know who Avril Lavigne is. She's from Belleville, Ontario.
21. Sorry, Kreesha Turner from Edmonton is married as well...
22. Grammy award-winning singer Melanie Fiona is from Toronto.
23. And then there's Edmonton-born actress Rae Dawn Chong, best known for her role in "The Color Purple."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!