29 Versatile Wardrobe Pieces That Are Perfect For Spring
These items are perfect for spring, but there are so many ways to style them you'll probably be wearing them all year long.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A solid crewneck sweatshirt you can wear for chilly morning jogs, while working from home, or for a cute park date — the limit does not exist.
2. A pair of chic paper bag waist pants so fabulous you'll probably want them in multiple colors so you can wear them all the time. They'll pair perfectly with your fave frilly top or style-up your go-to solid shirt.
3. A sexy chic tie-front top you'll be tying and styling a million different ways all spring. Pair it with everything from a printed skirt to high-waisted shorts to jeans and you'll look smokin' every time!
4. A pair of high-waisted biker shorts (which have pockets!!) that are perfect for everything from workouts on warm days to lounging around the house to avoiding thigh chafing under your cute spring dresses.
5. A pair of trendy flatform espadrilles, because it's finally warm enough to show off that DIY pedicure you've been perfecting all quarantine. Throw these on with dresses or jeans and you're sure to look springtime ready.
6. A Free People sweatshirt-style onesie that'll convince you that onesies are THE most amazing clothing item to ever exist. It has the comfort of pajamas, the ease of a jumpsuit, and approximately 572 ways to style it. (I made that number up, but you catch my drift.)
8. A sweatshirt dress perfect for looking cute and feeling comfy on those days that are not blazing hot, but not cold either. And when it does happen to be a little chilly, just throw on some leggings underneath.
10. A soft T-shirt dress so you have a go-to piece for working, relaxing, hanging out, and more — there are a million ways to rock this wardrobe staple.
11. A long-sleeve knit crop top for days when it's warm enough to show a little skin, but still breezy enough to have something on your arms.
12. A simple maxi dress that's soft, stretchy, and begging you to style with your best floppy sun hat.
13. Or this very similar maxi dress in plus sizes — it's the perfect mix of comfy and classy. It'll be easy to pack for all future trips, easy to style for pretty much any occasion, and easy to throw on if you're just relaxing at home.
14. A strappy knit tank with shoulder ties that allow you to adjust it how you wish. It'll pair perfectly with your fave shorts and can be easily layered with a cute blazer or cardigan.
15. A handwoven rattan bag because it's basically the perfect everyday bag for your spring outfits. Whether you're wearing a flowy skirt, denim shorts, or a floral dress, this bag will be the ultimate finishing touch.
16. A knotted cotton tee so you can have a simple go-to top to wear with jeans, shorts, sweatpants, leggings, etc. — but with a fun little ~twist~.
17. A classic denim jacket because seriously, how can one even get through spring without one?? This wardrobe staple will make you feel cool, look great, and keep the chill away on windy days.
18. A T-shirt dress with a frill hem perfect for anyone who prefers black over pastels, no matter what season it is. Just add any cute shoes and hoop earrings and you're good to go.
19. A pair of classic Levi's jeans you'll probably wear every other day because they'll look good with literally any top. Seriously, I dare you to try to find a top that doesn't work with these.
20. A stretchy velvet cami you can layer under a stylish leather jacket or wear on its own for equally cute looks. Spring weather is full of surprises and this top is perfect for when 🎶you're hot then you're cold. You're yes then you're no.🎶
21. A pink pocket dress with a relaxed fit that'll look SO good paired with a sheer duster and platform sandals. Or equally as good with a denim jacket and Converse.
22. A pair of quilted rainboots that are just as cute as they are practical. No more wet, soggy socks when those spring showers come rumbling around. Plus, they won't cramp your style no matter what you have on.
23. A sheer button-down tunic with endless styling possibilities, making it perfect for any springtime plans. Wear it tied in the front, open and flowing, buttoned up, over a dress, with jeans — it's basically the Swiss Army knife of clothing items.
24. A two-tone tee that's almost as versatile as a solid T-shirt, except the added detail of the pocket and the splash of color will make it feel a bit more stylish and elevated.
25. A sleeveless French terry hoodie perfect for transitioning your wardrobe for the warmer weather. You can easily layer long sleeves underneath, throw a jacket over it, or wear it as is depending on how Mother Nature decides to throw you off that day.
26. A sassy high-waisted pleated skirt for anytime you feel like dressing up a graphic tee and sneakers OR for when you need something solid to go with that animal print, lace-trim top.
27. A "Protect All Black Girls" tee — a necessary reminder for every season. The neutral color, simple T-shirt cut, and the message will never go out of style.
28. A sleeveless wide-leg jumpsuit because it'll feel like you're wearing pajamas all day, but with some cute mules or sneakers, you'll look totally on-point.
29. And a pair of wide-leg pants that are elegant and dressy enough for your next special occasion, but still comfy enough to wear around the house.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.