1. A travel wallet that'll save you from trying to dig out your loose passport and boarding pass after you frantically stuffed them in the bottom of your bag. Plus, it features a RFID blocking shield material to keep your info safe from skimming!
2. An Away carry-on designed with a hidden laundry bag, a TSA-approved combination lock, an ejectable battery to charge your phone, and 360-degree wheels. Basically, it's the Beyoncé of luggage.
3. A pair of compression socks to stop your feet from swelling up like balloons on long flights or road trips.
5. A travel organizer made of waterproof nylon to keep your phone cords, camera batteries, and SD cards, untangled, undamaged, and easy to find.
6. A 3D contoured cup sleeping mask with ear plugs and a travel pouch so you can arrive at your destination feeling rested and ready to go!
7. A portable digital luggage scale guaranteed to help you avoid that annoying moment at the airport when you have to frantically take stuff out of one bag and jam it into another.
8. A trendy vaccine card holder with a clip so you can easily carry your vaccine card around when traveling in case you need to show it to anyone. For some strange reason, the cards were not made to fit in most wallets so this will keep it safe and compliment your outfit.
Ava Reign Creations is a New York-based Etsy shop that sells masks, gifts, and more.
Promising review: "These will be great for travel to Hawaii. Each of us will be able to safely keep our vaccination cards on us. We will be able to clip them to inside of our travel backpacks and access them easily. Shipped quickly and well packaged." —hydrator1
9. A sleek portable charger that can fully charge your iPhone or Galaxy more than two times before it needs to be charged itself. This way you don't have to stress about your phone (or iPad) dying while you're in the middle of rewatching Gossip Girl during your flight.
10. A pack of homeopathic jet-lag pills to help you adjust to the time change and not feel like total crap once you finally touch down and want to head straight to the pool.
12. A convenient travel tube blanket you can wear as a scarf while you're rushing around the airport and then immediately turn it into a cozy blanket the minute you're in your seat with the AC blowing directly on you.
Travel Tube Blankets is a woman-owned small business based in Washington.
Promising review: "The product is excellent quality, durable and practical. It was just like how it was described. The Seller went above and beyond and included a lovely face mask, information about the product and a lovely card. Very thoughtful. Looking forward to start my travels so I can use my tube blanket." —Nothando
13. A packing checklist notepad, because no one likes to be halfway to a new place when they realize that they forgot to pack their toothbrush.
14. A heat-resistant silicone mat/pouch so you can safely store your hot hair tools without having to worry about them melting or burning anything.
15. A nylon convertible tote bag from Shay Mitchell's travel brand Béis, because you'll be able to stuff it with all of your essentials, it can be worn on your back if it's feeling a little too heavy, it has lots of pockets to keep things organized (two exterior and three interior), and it's just SO CUTE.
Promising review: "I used this bag on a recent trip to Cabo and it was great! I took it to the beach, I used it on the plane, I used it when walking around the city and it was perfect for all of it. Highly recommend this bag!" —FRANCES
16. A pair of Bose noise-cancelling wireless headphones so you can block out the noise on the plane, train, or bus and enjoy your carefully curated travel playlist or watch your favorite show. Plus, they even have Alexa voice control!
17. A TSA-approved toiletry bag perfect for packing your liquids and other small products in your carry-on, without worrying about them spilling everywhere.
18. Or a large toiletry bag for keeping all of your beauty essentials organized and ready to go at a moment's notice. And when you get to your destination, you can keep it propped nicely on the counter or use the hanging hook to hide it away in a closet or behind the door.
Bimble Travel is a California-based small business.
Promising review: "I ordered the gray toiletry bag and I’m so in love with it. It looks just like the picture and fits everything and more that I need! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is traveling. 😊" —Audra Alls
19. AirFly Pro, which is a wireless transmitter that'll connect your AirPods (or any wireless headphones) to the headphone jack on the flight so you're not forced to buy those crappy airplane earbuds. It has a battery life of 16+ hours so you don't have to worry about any interruptions on long flights.
20. Fragrance- and chemical-free odor eliminators you can stick in your bag to avoid any smelly aromas.
21. A compact laundry bag so you don't have to worry about your worn, dirty clothes getting mixed up with your clean ones when going in and out of your suitcase.
22. A universal travel adapter to prevent you from the stress and confusion of getting to another country and realizing that you can't charge your phone.
23. A travel belt so you can keep your tote bag securely fastened on your suitcase without having to struggle with all of your heavy bags through the airport or worrying about your tote falling off and spilling all over the place. (I'm sweating just thinking about how stressful that is.)
Cincha is a California-based, BIPOC-owned small business. The brand donates 100 airline miles for each purchase, to use to reconnect separated migrant families through the Miles4Migrants non-profit.
Promising review: "I was really excited to use this belt for my first trip abroad since before the pandemic. It is really cute and it allowed me to keep my heavy bag on top of my suitcase." —Jessica
Get it from Cincha for $47 (available in 16 designs).
24. A phone and tablet holder perfect for relaxing and watching Netflix on the plane, bus, or train, without having to uncomfortably hold your phone the entire time.
25. A pack of portable folding clothes hangers that'll allow you to unpack properly (avoiding wrinkled and bunched up clothes) when you get to your destination, while not taking up too much space in your suitcase. Genius!
26. A bar of solid shampoo made with natural ingredients to help you minimize on the amount of liquids you're bringing. No one likes it when TSA tells you to toss your expensive shampoo bottle because it's too big!
27. A travel jewelry case to avoid the stress of your favorite necklaces and rings getting tangled, damaged, or lost while bouncing around in your luggage. This will keep them organized and safe, without taking up much space.
Caitlyn Minimalist is a woman-owned small business based in Los Angeles that sells dainty personalized jewelry.
Promising review: "I love it exactly what I needed perfect for travel or just keeping a few things safe. I wanted something to keep my rings in instead of separate boxes. I love the minimalist style and the necklace storage is awesome!!" —Charlie Tickell