34 Gifts For Kids Adults Will Want Too (And That You'll Want To Buy For Them ASAP)
Age is just a number.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. An OMGworthy remote-control Krabby Patty car with working headlights and helmed by none other than SpongeBob (look out, Mrs. Puff) so they can have a blast zooming around and doing everything they were taught not to do at a stoplight.
3. A Pusheen box of kitties, aka six collectible, teeny-tiny plush pals any cat lover will squeal with joy when they unwrap — whether they plan to play with them, cuddle them, or just use them as cute desk or room decor.
4. Or a festive Pusheen plush who's offering this simple phrase to kids from 1 to 92: meowy Christmas to you.
5. A puffy-sticker making kit that literally any kid or kid at heart will enjoy, because you're never too old to know that puffy stickers are the best kind of stickers.
6. An absolutely iconic RBG Funko Pop! figure to inspire anyone, anytime, of any age. Why get your fave kiddo a generic superhero action figure when you can gift them a ~notorious~ real-life superhero?
7. A set of 10 classic Pokémon figures you could give to the kids in your life or just keep for yourself to make up for the ones your mom sold on eBay 15 years ago without your consent that you still miss to this day. Also, did the Charizard figure you had as a kid shoot fire like this one??? Didn't think so.
8. A fuzzy blanket held by a long-armed plush animal friend, which certainly puts the "fun" in "function." It's a perfect way to make a practical gift for a little kiddo more fun, but wouldn't it also be a cute storage solution in your BFF's apartment? I think yes.
9. A set of no-show socks inspired by the original Disney squad to give them the happiest feet on Earth.
10. A build-and-decorate-your-own pinball game kit designed to help kids ages five and up learn about physics and motion, but that will also be a heck of a lot of fun for anyone in the family to reach for and play a game whenever they want.
11. Cool and collapsible over-ear headphones that can adjust to fit the whole family or your favorite kiddo as they grow. It's a super small investment for a gift that'll get a ton of use — and that should be music to your ears.
12. Throw Throw Burrito, a card game friends and fam can play indoors or out that, yes, involves throwing squishy burritos at each other. It also feels like a healthy way to relieve some of the frustrations that inevitably pop up when everyone gets together for the holidays.
13. An unbelievably awww-worthy animal waffle maker guaranteed to make recipients of any age wonder why they've ever let breakfast be boring.
It's nonstick and can make seven different snack-size animals at once!
Promising review: "These waffles brought smiles and giggles to our breakfast table. Our kids are 10.5 and 12, and they really enjoyed the animal shapes and particularly the 'dipping' size of the waffles. And so did my husband and I. The waffle maker is super easy to use, all the faces were clearly imprinted, and I didn't have any issue with cooking time or uneven browning. LOTS of FUN! Why not? Wish we'd had this years ago!" —jchungmd
Get it from Amazon for $40.95.
14. An oooh-and-ahhh-worthy Baby Yoda plush that can speak 10 different sounds and comes complete with a soup bowl and a frog so he always has something to snack on. He's sure to bring out the inner ~Child~ in everyone who gives him a hug.
15. A teeny and ear-resistible kitty crossbody purse adults will wish came in their size (but could totally steal and use as a travel pouch for jewelry or makeup).
16. A genius door pong game the whole family will enjoy playing solo or together. It's perfect if they don't have room for (or you don't have room in your budget to gift) a full ping-pong table.
17. A fun wooden slingshot with felt balls so kids (or anyone in the house) can blow off some steam without breaking anything or injuring their siblings — phew.
18. Beyond adorable two-color animal pens they'll go ~wild~ for. Since they come individually packaged, you can pop one in every family member's stocking to get them smiling write away on Christmas morning.
19. A set of too-cute-for-words animal face baskets that'd look adorbs in a nursery, sure, but also holding knickknacks in a grown-up adult apartment.
20. A custom 3D-printed, Lego-inspired name sign for a rare gift kids and parents will love in equal measure — stylish room decor that looks like their fave toy??? A win-win.
21. A fun-for-all-ages Goat Yoga game complete with an inflatable goat and LOLworthy yoga pose and goat-themed challenges for players to complete. Because after spending last year indoors, every family you know needs something a bit fresher than Scrabble, Apples To Apples, and Gin Rummy (and none of those involve goats anyway).
22. A pair of the rainbow fidget pop toys that are super popular with kids right now, but are also ideal for grown-up hands to play with while watching TV, sitting through a dull meeting, or trying not to pop that pesky zit.
23. A giant squishy whale shark plush for anyone, of any age, who knows that the world's largest fish is also the world's cutest. Like, it's krilling me how adorable it is.
25. A soothing lavender-scented plush pal who can be heated in the microwave or chilled in the freezer to provide extra comfort to anyone from an anxious toddler to a grown-up with cramps or sore muscles. Or anyone who could just use a hug.
26. A precious and not-too-challenging rainforest animal puzzle that'll probably introduce both kiddos *and* grown-ups to some cool animals they've never heard of before. The difficulty level is more relaxing than frustrating, so they'll have no menagarie-grets about starting this one.
27. A glam rose gold Disney backpack with subtle Mickey ears accents, adjustable straps, plenty of pockets, and — best of all — a perforated design made to display their epic pin collection whether they're at school, work, a sleepover, or Disneyland.
28. A too-cute-for-words felt animal hair clip that may be meant for super little kids, but would I wear it? Absolutely, without a second thought. A few of these would be a great stocking stuffer for your favorite stylish toddler or quirky fashionista!
29. And a fun fringed hair accessory organizer with strips that parents or kiddos can braid, tie, and twist to hold different kinds of headbands, clips, and hair ties. It's equally great for budding Blair Waldorfs with one too many headbands as it is for anyone who does dance, cheer, gymnastics or other sports that cause them to acquire a LOT of bows.
30. A Tacosaurus so the ~rex~ of their taco Tuesday won't get all over their plate, tablecloth, and person. This fearsome friend can hold two tacos or other slim foods like sandwiches or donuts and will go down in (pre)history for how much fun he makes suppertime for kiddos and adults alike.
31. A DIY pin-and-flair kit for anyone who's ready for a throwback (or to introduce the kids in their lives to some '80s/'90s/'00s toy magic). The whimsical, color-them-yourself designs in this set work just like old-school Shrinky Dinks, and then they can attach 'em to anything from pin backs to keychains to barrettes.
32. A unicorn beanbag that'll put even the fancy-schmanciest West Elm furniture their parents so expertly curated to shame — everyone will agree this is the best seat in the house.
33. An innovative set of a dozen reusable water balloons, because no one is ever too old for a water balloon fight, but we do get too old to think cleaning up pieces of broken rubber is worth it. These are crafted from absorbent yarn so they won't break and can be reused, plus each one holds enough water for several splashes and tosses before it needs to be refilled! They're also machine washable and claim to be less painful when they hit — yes, parents, I hear you breathing that sigh of relief.
Still (emotionally, not physically) scarred from the time a water balloon hit me in the eye during a college orientation event. Those things hurt!!! Anywho, these are from a Pennsylvania-based small biz specializing in crocheted goodies.
Promising review: "Trying these out today. My kids love them! They are very fun and we don’t have to worry about cleaning up balloon pieces or running out!" —Sara Dodson
Shipping info: Rush orders arrive in about a week, standard orders within 17 days.