37 Pieces Of Clothing And Accessories Our Readers Are Loving In 2021
Stylish finds that have been super popular with our readers so far this year — and for good reason.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A supportive padded cami that's like a sports bra and crop top in one, so it's ridiculously versatile. It'll be your new fave workout top *and* a perfect layering piece for fancier outfits that you won't even have to worry about wearing a bra with. Go ahead, get one in every color.
Promising review: "Exactly what I was looking for, and a great price! I ordered two colors and will be ordering more. These feel like Lululemon quality material without the price tag. These tops fit perfectly. The colors are clean and gorgeous, exactly how they look in the photos. There is a built-in bra with padding so you won’t see any...peeking. I’m a personal trainer and I needed something that I could work out in, then throw a sweater over during training. I really couldn’t be any happier! Can easily be used as workout clothing, or even be dressed up for a night out." —Lauren
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 23 colors).
2. A strappy, ruffled one-piece swimsuit so cute, everyone who sees it is sure to ~wave~ about it.
Promising review: "OH MY WORD. BUY IT, BUY IT, BUY IT!!! Worth every penny, and honestly way cheaper than you’ll find in any store! It’s conservative, yet still plenty sexy! Fits JUST fine, and I don’t even feel the need to put on a cover-up (although I know I will) when walking around. Very self-conscious person speaking here, and I feel like a million bucks in this thing. Great quality, adjustable back to pull the top a smidge tighter (or let out), and the pleating is just a fabulous plus. DO IT!!!" —Henry
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 19 colors and prints).
3. A '00s-tastic adjustable crystal butterfly bracelet I'm basically begging you to pair with a slip dress and chunky sunglasses.
This LA-based shop stocks lots of fun throwback-ish finds.
Promising review: "This butterfly bracelet is absolutely beautiful! It is made well and even prettier in person than the picture! I will be purchasing other colors soon." —Angela
4. Slouchy overalls with roomy pockets, a lightweight and summer-friendly fabric, and the perfect balance of comfy and cute for the whole "I'm still remembering how to wear real clothes with real people in the real outdoors" mood.
Some reviewers recommend sizing down, unless you're tall!
Promising review: "I have gotten so many compliments on these overalls! I was looking for something comfortable and light enough to wear during the summer since I'm not a big fan of shorts. I'm pretty petite (5'2") and usually wear a size 6-8; the small fits well and is just baggy enough. I love them so much I ordered another pair in blue!" —Cynthia Cahalen
Get them from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in sizes S–3XL and in six colors).
5. A super dainty and amazingly affordable birthstone ring equally perfect for rocking every day on its own or stacking with other baubles.
6. Soft, high-waisted leggings reviewers have compared to LuLaRoe and Lululemon — but at the end of the day, they're just incomparably comfy.
Promising review: "Holy crap, these leggings are amazing. Without exaggeration, they are the most comfortable item of clothing I've ever put on my body. I'm 5' 10" and I often find 'one size' to be too short, but these fit down to my ankle. The best part is, the top doesn't roll and they don't slide down. Keeping in mind I'm wearing them during winter, they also didn't make me sweat. I didn't want to take them off. I need to order a billion pairs, including a few to wear to bed." —Avery T
Get them from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in one size fits most for straight and plus sizes and in three styles and 21 colors).
7. An amazing convertible bodysuit with super long straps that can be tied to make all sorts of necklines — from halter to one-shoulder to a plunging tank or even cap sleeves.
It's machine washable so you can quickly have it to wear again and style anew!
Promising review: "Super soft and feels like very good quality, as it is kinda thick and not flimsy. I love it so much; it’s like six or seven different tops in one! Really wanna get one in black! Fits very comfortably and is super cute." —alyssalolol
Get it from Free People for $60 (available in sizes XS–XL and in 12 colors)
8. Polarized round sunglasses that combine trendy style and eye-protection substance — all for approximately a quarter of what people will think you paid for 'em.
Promising review: "YOU NEED THEM!! 😎 When they say UV protection they mean it!! They have a great style and they look good for any age! I let my mom borrow them because the sun was hurting her eyes and she ended up loving them!! Not only are they stylish, they're budget friendly!! 5/5 🤩." —Jessica
Get them from Amazon for $16.99 (available in three colors).
9. A breezy, open-back sundress in cotton or linen ideal for twirling around on even the hottest of days. Slide on some flat sandals and go anywhere from errands to brunch.
This Vietnam-based shop sells all kinds of flowy, vintage-y garments like this one!
Promising review: "This is my favorite Etsy purchase...ever. The quality. The uniqueness. The beauty of the simplicity of it. The friendliness of the seller in helping me choose the right color. I. Feel. Like. A. Million. Bucks. Can I have 10 more please?" —Meredith S
10. A go-everywhere duffel bag that's a total dupe for a trendy brand and will be here for you on every weekend trip, gym run, diaper change, and/or flight for the foreseeable future.
It's water-resistant and has an adjustable long strap.
Promising review: "I was looking for an overnight bag that I can use as a hospital bag. I delivered my newborn on Saturday and this bag fits everything I needed. It has several pockets perfect for small items like toothbrush kit, phone chargers, snack bars, etc. Not only is it big, but it's durable. I also love the blush color. Can be used as an overnight bag, gym bag, hospital bag, and all the kinds of bags you can think of when you’re in need of several pockets and cuteness in one." —MrsDuxSF
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in five colors).
11. A versatile cami with adjustable straps and a functional button front that'll allow you rock it loose or knotted at the bottom for endless cute summer looks.
Promising review: "I am wearing this shirt as I type this. I just love it. The fabric is comfortable and has a great drape, not too light or too heavy, and it's breathable. I love the cut. I have a long torso and it hangs very nicely to just below my hip. It looks cute either tucked in or loose. The spaghetti straps are adjustable so the neckline shouldn't be an issue for anyone. Even the buttons are cute; I love the size and color of them with the green fabric. I get lots of compliments on this top and I got it for a great deal — what's not to love?" —KitVonD
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 10 colors).
12. Stitch Fix, an easy styling service that'll curate a box of goodies from brands like Madewell, Kate Spade, Eloquii, and Sanctuary to break you out of your style rut. If you've ever thought shopping would be more fun if you never had to leave your house and had a personal stylist, meet your dream come true.
13. A four-pack of blue-light-blocking glasses that are an all-around win-win. They'll help reduce the strain on your peepers after staring at a screen all day *and* look oh-so-sophisticated on a Zoom meeting. And the super affordable multipack means you can keep a pair in every room of the house!
Promising review: "I sit in front of a computer for the majority of my day. My eyes are very sensitive to light, especially computer screen light. Previously, by the end of the day, I had a lot of headaches and my eyes were tired after work. These glasses have helped tremendously! I don’t have headaches and my eyes aren’t tired. They are comfortable, light weight and I’ve gotten tons of compliments on them from my coworkers. I will be making a purchase again to get different styles." —Amazon Customer
Get four pairs from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in six color combinations).
14. Glitzy celestial jackets with optional cascading stars in the back. Rock 'em with the fringe for a bold statement, or wear just the front for a simpler stud that still packs a punch. Either way, your lobes will look ~out of this world~.
Promising review: "These are absolutely beautiful, and clever with the post being falling stars. The stud sits comfortably and is lovely. Not gaudy or tacky in the least. I’m thrilled with them — and the price? If you are charmed by the picture you won’t be disappointed! They’re beautiful!" —Amyss
Get them from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two colors).
15. Surprisingly affordable bike shorts, which, like any of the trusty pairs you've been living in lately, are great for wearing for workouts, while chillaxing, or under dresses. What makes these babies must-haves? POCKETS and over 5,000 (!!!) 5-star reviews.
Promising review: "They fit great, look great, and cover my thighs so they don’t rub, which is a lifesaver walking around in the desert! They also have pockets that go down the leg and hold a phone no problem!" —Kali W.
Get them from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and in 41 colors and styles, including different lengths).
16. A clever custom Morse Code necklace ideal for anyone who prefers super simple jewelry but still wants it to be special. Initial necklaces are everywhere. Badass super-spy level code necklaces, on the other hand? A rare (and easy to layer) breed.
Like all the jewelry from this small business, it's handmade in California.
Promising review: "Exactly what I was looking for! I wanted a dainty and simple gold necklace to wear most of the time and easily layer, but that had meaning. I did a 14-inch with my family’s initials. I love it and it is exactly what I wanted! Thank you!" —Becky Habegger
17. A set of 20 (!!!) glam and super on-trend hair clips (for under $10!!!) to help you break out of your hair rut without doing something drastic, like getting bangs.
18. Rubber buckled slide sandals that are a pretty perfect dupe for everyone's favorite crunchy-cool shoes.
Promising review: "For what I paid for these shoes, I did not expect much beyond the fun style. Instead, I’m pretty sure I just found my favorite summer shoe! These are ridiculously comfy and pretty darn cute too! They sort of feel like the materials that Crocs are made of, and look just like the Birkenstock shoe of the same material, except with no name printed on the side (I prefer the look of the sandal without the name, personally). If you’re sensitive to chemical smells, open them outside and leave them there a while. I wear a true 9.5 with a medium to narrow width and the 10 fits perfectly. I tightened one strap a notch and it’s great. I feel like it would fit any width foot thanks to the adjustable strap. There is support in the middle of the foot all the way across, not just in the arch. I suffer from plantar fasciitis and I expect this will actually help that. But mostly, it’s just a super soft waterproof shoe that will go everywhere with me except maybe a formal dinner! Then again, if the dress were long enough, I might even consider sneaking them in...LOL. Buy the shoe, you won’t regret it." —Nicole M.
Get them from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes 6-11 and in 49 styles).
19. An essential basic ribbed racerback tank ideal for layering or rocking on its own with your favorite skirt or pair of shorts on sweltering days.
Promising review: "Love the colors of these tops. I ordered six. The feel is gorgeous. They are so versatile! They can be layered with each other or under anything. Vibrant enough to be worn alone. The right bra is key. Definitely worth it as I will use them straight into fall." —Joniah
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 16 colors).
20. A customized city skyline ring so you can keep memories of your fave locale right at your fingertips (okay, technically your knuckles, but you get the idea).
Promising review: "The packaging is SO BEAUTIFUL and the ring is so comfortable!! I love my city skyline and now I get to see her on my hand all the time." —Leyna Brock
21. A tiered baby doll top that'll make you easy to ~spot~ on weekends in a see of plain tees.
Promising review: "A gorgeous top for any woman! I am obsessed with this top, so much so that I want in other colors! The material is nice for spring and summer and I love the dotted print! It’s super flowy with the cutest details. It’s a top you’ll be sure to get compliments on. You need this!" —Sarah Ryan
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 14 prints).
22. A pretty much perfect straw hat with UPF 50 to keep the sun off your gorgeous face this summer. Every single warm weather outfit — from dresses to swimsuits — will look extra chic topped with this baby.
The size is adjustable and it's got a removable strap!
Promising review: "Miracle hat. I have spent so much money on SO MANY lame sun hats...but those days are behind me at last. This fits my gigantic head and looks absolutely adorable keeping the sun off my pale face. I cannot give it enough stars and will absolutely buy more for backups." —Emily Thompson
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in two sizes and eight styles).
23. A Lively striped mesh bralette for anyone looking for solid (and stylish!!!) support without pesky wires.
Promising review: "I bought two Lively bralettes one year ago. As a woman who fluctuates almost an entire cup size throughout the month, especially after becoming a mother, it seemed that a bralette was my best chance of keeping things simple. I can not express how much I love the striped mesh bralettes! They are comfortable, supportive, and they hold up so nicely. I just placed a replacement order. I don't think I've ever owned only two bras and had them last this long, especially at such an affordable price. Thank you Lively for coming up with a comfortable, modern-day solution to my bra woes!" —Felicia
Get it from Lively for $35 (available in sizes XS–L and in three colors).
24. An easy and comfy jumpsuit that looks like something you could have gotten at Free People, but for a much cheaper price that's the next best thing to it being free, people.
Promising review: "So happy I purchased — hands down the most perfect article of clothing ever. Best purchase of the year! 10 of 10! The shoulder straps are adjustable and it has pockets — literally the best jumper ever! I have a super short torso so these onesies usually look awkward, but the way this is designed, petite folks can rock it! Drop crotch and super stretchy!" —Desertfox
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and in 29 styles).
25. A cute pair of yoga shorts perfect for workouts or your work-from-home wardrobe — just pop on a cute top with them, because no one on the video call can see your bottom half!
Reviewers recommend sizing up if you want a looser fit.
Promising review: "The fabric is really comfortable. Also, to reinforce a comment I saw in another review: my butt looks really nice in these shorts (my husband enjoyed). I am really active so I needed shorts that allow me to stretch, walk my dog, jog, or lounge. These give me freedom without showing undesired parts." —Tffp
Get them from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 19 colors and prints).
26. Bold shearling Ugg slides with THOUSANDS of positive reviews from people who wanted their treat their feet to some serious softness.
27. Levi's pull-on skinny jeans, because we left buttons and zippers way back in 2019. Elastic waists for LIFE.
They also have a shapewear-like panel in the front!
Promising review: "These are really comfy. They're a good compromise for comfy skinny jeans that look nice. I'm about a 12/14, and a 12 in these fit PERFECT. I can bend in them without showing anything, so that's a definite bonus. They are a good mom jean without being a MOM JEAN. Thumbs up." —Polka Dots
Get them from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes 2-28 and in three lengths and eight colors).
28. A V-neck lace bralette with optional cups for anyone who, like me, has never understood flimsy bralettes with no support. They're pretty, but so is this one that combines form and function!
Promising review: "I wear a 36DDD or F in standard bras and it's been really hard to find bralettes that work for me. This one is the best so far. I can wear it with the pads for a little more lift, or without for a cooler summer bra that still has adequate support and coverage. The lace is holding up well and has softened a bit with gentle washing, while not losing any support. This bra supports me better than I had expected for a bra with so little structure. I highly recommend it if you're looking for adequate support and no underwire." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $11.58+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 10 colors).
29. A flirty long-sleeved romper folks could easily mistake for a mini dress, but that's much more convenient for windy days when you'd like to avoid a Marilyn Monroe moment.
Promising review: "I guess this outfit was on everyone’s radar because I saw someone on the cruise that I’m on with the sameeeeee outfit (I wore it better 👀). This romper was the perfect fit for our dinner. I noticed that someone who has bigger boobs can be accommodated in this outfit. I also love the fact that it comes with strings to adjust the waistline." —Shounell Merville
Get it from Amazon for $23.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in nine prints).
30. A soft and effortless short-sleeve tie-dye maxi dress with pockets, which has left over 3,000 reviewers ~feeling groovy~.
Reviewers say it runs large!
Promising review: "JUST BUY THIS. Five minutes after I got it, it was instantly my favorite summer dress. It fits just as I wanted — drapey, but not baggy. When I first opened the package, I thought 'Uh oh, the fabric looks clingy' — well, that was totally wrong. It's very flattering on. The fabric is super soft to the touch and breathes well, and I love the pattern. You can wear this like a beach coverup or dress it up for a nice summer outfit. It has pockets below the hips which don't look lumpy. I'm 57, and don't feel ridiculous wearing this; it's a classic cut that works well for all ages. The fabric resists wrinkles, and if there are any, they fall out when you wear the dress — perfect for stuffing in a weekend bag. Honestly, this is the best clothing buy I've made in a long time." —Leslie A. Holbrook
Get it from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 37 colors and prints).