We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Posh and shockingly affordable door knocker-style earrings, which'll be total ~knock~outs on your lobes.
2. A convenient dry erase board that fits right in front of your monitor so your most important notes will be pretty much impossible to forget. It's got a handy storage compartment on the side and looks super ~aesthetically pleasing~ too!
It even comes with a marker! Back in the days of going to the office, my work bestie had something like this on her desk and it put my zillion sticky notes to shame, both function- and fashion-wise.
Promising review: "OMG where was this 20 years ago?I have ADHD and would always misplace to do lists, or misplace clipboards with reminders on them. They would get lost in the shuffle. Smartphone reminders are more of a hassle than they are worth with some informal lists that you think of spur of the moment (though sometimes they are great). Unlike other boards, I can put this in front of my FACE under the computer screen so I never overlook or forget it like every other system I've ever used in my life. This acts like a much more stylish and effective anchor or central 'office' for my quick VIP reminders. THANK YOU! I just wish ya had invented it 20 years ago!" —D Louis
Get it from Amazon for $20.49+ (available in five designs).
3. Orly's "Turn It Up" rainbow confetti nail polish for a bold, cheerful mani (or even just a topcoat or accent nail) you'll be showing off to everyone.
I have sung the praises of Orly — my go-to, holy grail nail brand — many times on this website. Their polishes have an awesome grippy, rubberized top that makes it easy to apply and doesn't get crusted shut after one use, and are long-lasting (especially when combined with their epic top and base coats). I have and really like this polish myself! I've only rocked it once so far, by itself. It definitely worked on its own to cover my nails and looked super cute, but only after several pretty thick coats. I think it would be even better as an accent nail with solid polish (like the reviewer on the right did) or over another bright shade (which is how I plan to try it next!). The colors and texture are overall irresistible and I'm excited to get more creative with it!
Promising review: "I bought this because it just looked like fun in a bottle and I was right. It's beautiful when it's on and it makes me happy every time I look at my nails. The color went on easily with two coats and it lasts an extremely long time. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I would definitely purchase this again. It is a must-buy!!!! 😍" —Tricia
Get it from Amazon for $7.95.
4. An amazing exfoliating mitt you can use after a long shower or bath soak to get a simultaneously luxurious and kinda gross (but in a satisfying way!!!) exfoliation experience that'll leave you feeling like a whole new person.
Take it from the user below, who left one of the best and funniest reviews I've read in a while 😂.
Promising review: "Let me start by saying, I never knew that I was a walking, living, breathing mummy zombie lady. The first time I used this glove, I soaked in the bath to get my skin nice and prepped. I whipped that thing out expecting a bit of skin to fluff off, but what ensued was 30 minutes straight of scrubbing skin off that had built up since I was a toddler. I swore at one point I found old Band-Aid goo that had been buried under years of dead skin. OK, maybe that's not true, but with the amount of dead skin that came off my body, it could have been! I finally finished removing my snake skin and began draining the bathtub. What was left was like a scene from a horror movie. The entire bottom of the bathtub couldn't be seen because of the numerous chunks of dead skin clinging to it. That's not counting what went down the drain. I can only imagine that the creatures down there will one day rise to hunt me down and eat me because they gained an affinity for the taste of my flesh. I had to take an extra 15 minutes to clean my bathtub due to the gray, zombie skin that refused to be rinsed away. In other words, if you don't want to be a mummy, zombie person, this glove is your ticket to the living realm. Buy the glove, join the living — thank me later." —Shannon Graham
5. A beginner-friendly mini Pusheen cross-stitch kit for anyone who's ~thread~y to DIY some kitty cuteness this weekend.
Promising review: "If you like cross-stitch, love Pusheen, or just want a super fun and easy project, buy this kit! I loved it so much that I did all three projects over the course of three days. The kit comes with helpful instructions, a hoop, three pieces of cross stitch fabric, two needles, and plenty of thread to make these patterns and have lots of left over. The patterns turned out so cute that I may buy some extra fabric and make more as gifts for my friends. I'm a big Pusheen fan, so I knew I needed this kit as soon as I saw it and I didn't regret my purchase! My only complaint is that the center of the pattern isn't marked, so I had to take an extra step of counting the stitches really carefully to make sure I centered the project. But that is a really minor issue." —Rue23
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
6. And some rawr-some dino Pusheen slippers sure to go down in (pre)history as the cutest and comfiest footwear you'll ever have.
Promising review: "These were perfect! I’m really tall for a girl and I’m a size 10 in women’s. I was worried that these one-size-fits-all slippers would be too small for me, but my heel actually barely touches just where the tail begins. They’re so soft and feel like I’m walking on clouds! I’d definitely recommend these to anyone who loves Pusheen and it’s definitely an amazing gift!" —Stephanie
7. A classic Carhartt beanie over 15,000 (!!!) people have left 5-star reviews for, so it's basically guaranteed to become a new winter staple. Buy it in your favorite color (or top five or 10 favorite colors).
Promising review: "I bought this in charcoal and lost it on a trip, so I bought the exact color again because I missed it so much. Now I'm back to buy it in more colors. It's thick, but I wear it year-round in Dallas and Chicago. It's my favorite hat. The fit is snug to the point that I can sling it back without it falling off and it fits over my afro or straight hair the same and doesn't lose is stretch after washing." —CE.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in 48 colors).
8. A cute crystal ball sticker emblazoned with an optimistic message for a sweet impulse buy that costs the exact opposite of a ~fortune~.
9. An "awww"-inspiring set of plush cat toys featuring a pretzel, croissant, baguette, cinnamon roll, seeded roll, and slice of bread, because your kitty is always making biscuits but has yet to see any actual baked goods come from their efforts. It's time for that to change.
"Welcome to the bread bank. We sell bread, we sell loafs...."
Promising review: "Sturdy, cute, and my cat actually likes them! I have the pickiest, grumpiest, old man of a cat who doesn't ever want to play with toys. I've been trying out different types of toys to see if maybe he'd finally take a liking to something. As soon as I took the croissant out of the package he grabbed it and started swatting it around the room. I'm so happy! Gotta keep the old kitties active and entertained!" —Angelo
Get a set of six from Amazon for $16.39.
10. Or for especially distinguished kitties, a punny duo of "Meowbec" and "Dom Purrigon" bottle toys with silvervine they'll have so much fun with, they won't remember all their (*extremely Taylor Swift voice*) ~champagne problems~.
♫Dom Purrigon, you brought it...♫
Promising review: "Hilarious and my cats love them! I bought this on pure impulse. I love wine and may also have been drinking wine when I bought this. These are HILARIOUS. They are pretty big as you can see — my tripod cat (on the left) is ~12 pounds — and pretty potent. The cats were circling the box they came in and immediately pounced on them as soon as I got them out of the box! They have a zipper so you can re-fill the bottles with more silvervine/catnip as it loses potency. They are surprisingly high quality. A good impulse purchase!!" —The Philosophical Swimmer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $20.88.
11. A set of three ~otter~ly adorable fine-tip gel pens ready to frolic across your page with ease and adorableness.
Promising review: "Purchased for my daughter but I wanted them for ME! Otter pens are just too darned cute! I purchased these as gift for my college-age daughter who loves otters. She was thrilled with them but I now wish I had purchased two sets — one for her and one for myself. The quality is good with a nice, even ink flow. These pens are adorable and just made me smile when I saw them. I would definitely suggest you purchase these for the otter lover in your life." —kpm
Get a set of three from Amazon for $8.99.
12. The Unofficial Bridgerton Cookbook, which features 100 recipes for meals and snacks almost as tasty as the Duke himself (😉), from finger sandwiches to lemonade to roast duck. It'll be perfect for cooking up a feast to serve at your Season 2 viewing party next month.
Promising review: "A fun cookbook. I liked the format for each recipe. The introduction to each recipe refers to the show Bridgerton (not the book series). I especially enjoyed the history tidbit as the closing paragraph at the end of every recipe. This was tasty morsel of a history lesson. The recipes themselves are very modern recipes that cover tea, soups, drinks, and main courses. Just enjoy the fancifulness and have fun." —LisaH.
13. A clever charger name tag so you'll know which is yours in your household's endless sea of chargers — and more importantly, it'll make your cord look super cute.
This Stedman, NC-based small biz specializes in 3D printed goodies.
Promising review: "Very happy. Daughter loves them. Now she knows at a glance not only which cords are hers, but which cord goes with each device! I matched the colors to her phone and tablet cases." —Chris Contri
14. A handy tube of aloe, safflower, and vitamin E oil cuticle balm by Sally Hansen, because your poor cracked cuticles have seen better days and deserve some TLC. It's helpful for other patches of dry skin, too (and since it's winter, you have a ton of those).
15. Whimsical cow-print crew socks I hope you'll be mooooootivated to let peek out from sneakers and boots. The trendy print is too cute not to show off!
16. Totally ~clawsome~ and trendy colorful nonslip hair claw clips with over 15,000 5-star ratings from folks who say they can up(do) the heavy lifting.
Promising review: "I have worn these every day since I got them! They have a soft matte feel. The colors match the product photos perfectly. They have a good grip in my hair (I have collarbone-length, medium thickness hair, but a lot of it). I think these would work well for almost any length or thickness of hair, though. They are strong; you can tell because they take a bit of effort to open them at first. Bottom line, if you’re unsure if you should buy them, you should." —Samantha
Get a set of four from Amazon for $13.99 (available in 18 color combinations).
17. A downright ~groovy~ kitten Yzma in Squirrel Scout uniform Funko Pop! figure anyone who knows The Emperor's New Groove is the most underrated Disney movie of all time will add to their cart faster than you can say "squeak squeaker, squeak squeaken."
18. A stylish and convenient taco holder that'll make your favorite dinner even better (and certainly more Instagramable).
Promising review: "These are fun to use and make assembling a taco much easier. Perfect size for a regular-sized soft or hard corn tortilla taco shell. The colorful side holds two tacos and the plain side holds three tacos. Tacos keep their shape and are really easy to pick up out of the holder. Makes it easier for everyone and especially for kids. Super easy to clean. I wash by hand, so don't know how well they hold up in the dishwasher. They are a sturdy hard plastic-type material; I've dropped them several times and so far no chips, cracks, or breakage. Totally buying more. Love these." —Lisa
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in three designs).
19. A HyperChiller, which you just need to fill with water and freeze — then it's ready to fully chill just-brewed hot coffee in (get this) only 60 seconds, so you can easily treat yourself to homemade iced coffee every dang day.
Promising review: "AMAZING AND LIFE-CHANGING! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING PRODUCT I'VE BOUGHT FROM AMAZON! I love iced coffee but only kinda like hot coffee. So I've suffered through years of trying to make iced coffee. Pour hot coffee over ice? Diluted trash. Put coffee in freezer? Takes hours! Half the time I'd forget it and have to then microwave my frozen brick of coffee. I ended up buying iced coffee way too much, basically throwing away money. Since I've bought this, I've used it one to three times a day, and over the six-ish months I've had it, have bought coffee maybe three times. If you love iced coffee, you need this! I'm not getting paid to promote this, I promise, it really is life-changing for the iced coffee addict. There is an issue with the threading of the top screwing into the bottom. It does unattach and cause issues. But! A small price to pay for the incredible invention. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! So amazing, yet so simple. Buy two in case something happens to your first. I'm not being dramatic. At the price, it really is magical." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in two colors).
20. A precious and not-too-challenging rainforest animal puzzle that'll introduce the whole family to some cool animals you've never heard of before. The difficulty level is more relaxing than frustrating, so you'll have no menagarie-grets about starting this one.
I personally have and love this! I was quarantined with my parents early in the pandemic, and like most people we did a lot of puzzles that spring. This one was my fave. The brand, Mudpuppy, has so many whimsical and adorable designs and I was thrilled to find one in stock during The Great Puzzle Rush of 2020. It's 500 pieces and labeled a "family" puzzle, so it was quick enough to do without being *too* easy. Just right and really relaxing, unlike some of the super frustrating puzzles we did. And there's an OKAPI on it!!!
Promising review: "We loved this puzzle. It’s really pretty. My little animal lover thought this was the best puzzle ever." —Sydney H Nelson
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
21. NYX's Powder Puff Lippie, a matte wonder from the fan-fave, cruelty-free brand that comes in the cutest little tube with a brush applicator that'll feel low-maintenance but still give you the liquid lip look you love.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh! I am so in love!!!! First, the matte is stunning!!!! It took me a minute to figure out how to get the color out and saturate the brush lol. I also love how it feels. It doesn't feel greasy or waxy at all! I am just so impressed!!!!" —Tessa
Get it from Amazon for $6.19+ (available in 13 colors).
22. A badass Peggy Olson print for anyone who's ever aspired to strut in and out of the office like her. I wouldn't even be ~mad~ if you ordered this artwork in all three colors and made a groovy pop art display.
This New York-based shop is known for minimalist prints of iconic historical and pop culture figures — especially powerful women!
Promising review: "I was so happy to find a poster of this iconic moment from Mad Men. The colors are so vibrant, it's just great. The poster arrived quickly and was packed well, so it was in perfect condition." —Libby
23. Nostalgia-tastic coasters inspired by retro Nintendo cartridges, because keeping your coffee table looking nice for your game night guests is the ~name of the game~.
Promising review: "I have had these for a while now and felt like a review was in order. I've been using these throughout my house and because I am an avid retro gamer, these fit right in. I've been surprised how resistant they are to beverages leaving moisture, or if I need to rinse them off from a drop/spill. They don't seem to wear down or fade at all. I had to get used to tilting my drink a little before lifting though so they don't stay sealed to the bottom (from any moisture) and come with it, but a worthwhile tradeoff for them. Everyone loves seeing and using them." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of eight from Amazon for $11.50.